Q x Reader-Never Be Like Them Part 1

(WARNING! THIS PART CONTAINS SCENES THAT MAY BE TOO MATURE FOR SOME AUDIENCES. I'VE WARNED YOU, LET'S BEGIN.)
You picked up the sharp, bloody, object, and threw it in the bathroom sink. I'll wash it in a second. You thought, grabbing the roll of bandages and wrapping them around your scars, new and old. You started crying even more as you washed the knife and brought it to the kitchen. I'll never be like them. They're funny, famous......important. All the things I'm not. Joe, Q, Sal, and Murr are the only things keeping me alive. They're also four of the things making me want to die. Your phone began to ring. You picked up and plastered on a fake voice. 'Hi, mum!' You said, with fake cheer. 'Hi, hunny! I've got a late birthday present for you!' She said, and you heard the smile in her voice. 'What is it?' You asked, now curious. 'Check the mailbox. Love you!' You told her you loved her and walked outside. Opening the mailbox, a real smile began to spread across your face as you noticed that your mum sent you tickets to meet the jokers. The smile quickly faded as you realized that one of the guys, most likely Q, would notice that you were wearing long sleeves in the middle of summer. This is for tomorrow! You thought. You ran inside to pack for NYC.