Murr x Reader-Punishment Day

I smiled nervously, crunching the hem of my jumper in my fists. I couldn't get my mind off of Murr's punishment today no matter what I did or how hard I tried. Folding clothes while watching my boyfriend on TV was what I was trying to do, but, instead, I caught myself constantly peering at my phone, checking for any missed calls or texts from any of the guys. Suddenly, while I was walking into the kitchen, I heard a small buzz sound from the couch and sprinted back over.

'jokers.mp4 posted just posted a video.' Just Instagram. I was getting anxious, everything set me off, nobody had told me what the punishment was, all Joe told me was that it was a total surprise to Murr. I began making dinner, even though it was only 3:45. I had to do anything to get my mind off the nerves, because the guys do a lot of daring stuff on the show, so I had no idea what they possibly could've been planning. They told me that the punishment started around 2:00, but that meant it was a long one. Why was it taking so long?

The door opened softly, and Murr walked in, his face pallor and small looking. Sweat beads lined his forehead and he seemed scared.

I ran to him and enveloped him in a gentle hug. "How bad was it this time?" I asked, placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"They made me skydive."

I was shocked. I stood, momentarily paralyzed at the thought of my boyfriend falling from the sky. "They did what?"I ran to prepare him a place on the couch, and he followed me to his place.

"I need to take a nap." He sighed, exasperated and disgruntled. I said nothing to combat that, all I did was pull the covers up to his chin, give him a passionate kiss on the lips, and leave him to his sleep.

"I love you." He whispered, causing me to blush and smile. I returned the sentiment and curled up next to him, turning on a movie as we drifted to sleep.

Hey! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you have any suggestions or requests, please leave them in the comments! Thanks for reading!