Q x Reader-Home Late (XXX)

Waiting for Brian to get home was horrible. Sitting on the couch, all by myself, and bored out of my mind. Getting out of a bored 'rut' was difficult for me. Even after I found something to do, I still sat bored, and there wasn't much Brian could do about it. The door clicked open and I whipped my head towards the sound. 

 "Oh my God, you're finally home." I ran to the door and kissed him hard, taking him by obvious surprise. I pushed his backpack off of his shoulders, not giving him a chance to respond, and pushed him on our bed. I put my hair into a ponytail while sitting on top of him, my legs spread apart, "I've been so bored since I got home from work, now I finally have something to do." 

 Brian smirked and moved his hands up my side underneath my shirt, smoothly taking it off and pulling me down to meet his lips. I began moving my hips while we kissed, causing him to get hard fast. Brian groaned and flipped me onto my back, unbuckling his pants. 

 "Let's make this quick." He took off his boxers at the same time as his pants and removed mine as well, and slid on a condom. He climbed on top of me and pinned my wrists down, "Ready?" He asked, looking me in the eyes and lining himself up with me. 

 I bit my lip and nodded. Brian wasted no time, thrusting in hard and fast, and only getting more extreme. He let out strained grunts while I was a moaning mess, trying my hardest not to squirm under his touch. 

 "Sh-shit, (y/n), I think I'm gonna cum."

 I nodded, my words failing me, as he and I finished at the same time, with loud moans. "I should've come home sooner, huh babe?" Brian fell next to me and chuckled, as I lay breathless under the sheets. 

This is...ew. I reallllyyy need to get better at writing smut, so um I'm doing one for all the jokers haaaa. I'm disappointed in myself don't worry the rest of them might not be this short if I can learn how to wriTE THEM CORRECTLY SKSKSKS

Thanks for the support ily all