Joe x Reader-Punishment Day

(so i've decided to do a kind of series, of all of their punishment days, but since i already did q's -it's the first chapter of the book- he will not be included)

The door quietly opened as my fiancée, (y/n) entered our small apartment.
"Hey, honey," she said softly, making her way over to me and planting a kiss on my head. "How was your day?" she asked calmly, trying not to disturb me I guess.
"Well, it was punishment day, you know."
"Ah yes, I'm well aware." (y/n) took her seat on the couch next to me. "That's why I brought you something from work!" She reached into the small grocery bag and pulled out an even smaller envelope.
"What's that, love?" I asked, reaching for it.
"Open it and find out!" she smiled at me, obviously excited. I nodded at her a carefully opened the letter. It read,

x hey babe! wanna go to hawaii together? then keep reading! our trip to the island is gonna be on x-xx-2019, and i can't wait to share this experience with you! x

I looked down at the bottom of the page and saw that attached, taped, were two plane tickets to Hawaii. My eyes widened in surprise and joy, and then I looked over at (y/n), and she was smiling a gigantic smile that lit up the entire apartment. All of the stress and tension from the earlier punishment of today was suddenly nonexistent, and she pulled me into a warm hug.
"Whaddya say?" She asked me, and all I could do was nod and smile wide.