Flowers They Bring You

Joe-Amaryllis, the flower of 'worth beyond beauty'. Along with falling for your looks, Joe fell in love with your personality. The way you carry yourself and the way you talk has him head over heels.

Murr-Bouvardia, the flower of enthusiasm. The two of you have personalities that align perfectly, both energetic, some may say frisky,  and hyper, albeit sometimes childish by nature. Being an intelligent man, he wanted to show you he cared by bringing forth the similarities between you two.

Q-Anemone, the flower of anticipation. Your relationship has its moments of being cute and cuddly, but most of the time, it's hot and heavy, filled with moments of one waiting for something from the other. Q making you anticipate what comes next in a close space is something you're used to, and he knows that all too well.

Sal-Red Carnation, the flower of 'pride, love, and admiration'. From the moment you first met Sal, he saw you as a goddess. Calm, collected, and stunning, it was all he could do not to stare, and having you as his S/O made him proud. He wants to show that, while at the same time letting you know he sees you as his world.

Hi! I really like this chapter, not to mention i did a lot of research for it and actually thought out which guy got which flower. i hope you like it, too! Thanks for reading, don't forget to let me know any suggestions you have!!