Q x Reader-Never Be Like Them Part 2

(WARNING! THIS PART CONTAINS SCENES THAT MAY BE TOO MATURE FOR SOME AUDIENCES. I'VE WARNED YOU, LET'S BEGIN.)
Standing in line wearing your sweatshirt got you giddy.

You were one of the last three in line, so if Q wanted to talk to you, he could

You were one of the last three in line, so if Q wanted to talk to you, he could. 'Next!' Three more people.
Two more people.
One more person.
'Hi!' Murr said happily. You began breathing heavily, going into one of your more recent anxiety attacks. Before your vision went almost fully dark, you saw Q glaring at your sweatshirt, shortly after, his face turned to panic as he ran up next to you. 'Hey, hey, it's gonna be ok...' You heard all of them soothing you as they rubbed your back and hugged you. You started to see clearly again, and you looked at them and smiled. 'I...I think I'm ok. Thank you.' They looked worried, but that slowly turned to happiness as they saw your sweatshirt, except for Q, who looked more worried. He pulled you into a close hug, and whispered in your ear. 'When we're done here, go to the back of this building and I will meet you there.' You nodded into his chest, and continued your meet and greet. Got signatures, numbers, and you were genuinely happy for the first time in a long time.