Q x Reader-Baby Carrots

'Ok, Ms. Emily Quinn. You are going to eat these mushed carrots, and you're gonna like them.' You leaned back on the kitchen counter and sighed. Watching your beautiful husband feed your beautiful daughter was the highlight of your life, you loved it. The way he smiled when her eyes lit up at the sight of you, to the way he went straight to the baby section every time you went shopping, having a child made you both ecstatic. She, Emily, was an amazing blend of your features and Brian's. You both could tell she was going to be even more beautiful as an adult, but you didn't want to see her grow up. 'Em!' You heard Q say, as you looked over and saw splatters of mushed carrots on the wall and his face. 'I'll get the wet wipes.' You giggled, stepping upstairs to Emily's room. You saw piles of stuffed animals in the crib, the baby clothes drawer in the open closet, and the painted gold letters; E-M-I-L-Y standing out from the gray wall, and you thought how well your life was coming together. 'Hunny! She threw more! The wet naps would be nice!' You grinned as Q called from downstairs, as you traversed to him and began wiping off the disgusting orange substance. 'Gotta love having a kid, huh?' He joked.

'...Yeah, actually.'

Ok so probably no one is gonna read this but I'm just letting you know that updates with the baby will only be every so often, not every Q chapter. Thank you!