Sal x Reader-Dolls

'What's with the...dolls?' Sal asked, obviously confused about your unhealthy obsession. You laughed. 'They're my children.' You said, creepily but funny. He backed up, just to mess with you. 'They're... Cuuuuute!' Sal grinned. 'Oh, shut up.' You gently slapped him in the chest. He recoiled in fake pain, looking at you with even faker tears in his eyes. 'Oh, (Y/N)! Why would you do this? You have killed me. I am vanquished. I...always...loved you.' You and Sal collapsed on the floor in laughter. 'I'm so sorry!' You managed to say, after gasping for air. One of your dolls fell. 'Child!' You yelled, crawling to your fallen doll. 'Oh no!' Sal said with sarcasm. You hit him again. 'I don't care if you're dead, I'll hit your dead body until you learn your lesson.' He stayed on the floor, and stuck his tongue out, as if he thought it would make him look more dead. 'Well, RIP.' You said, standing up, putting your doll back and walking to the kitchen to make tea. 'Not without me!' He said, grabbing your hand. You helped him up. 'Alright, you lazy bum. If I make you this tea, we're going jumper shopping later!' He scowled. 'Fiiiiine.' He agreed, like a five year old.

But he's your five year old.

A/N- this is a weird one and I dislike it but whatever