Sal x Reader-Sisters Wedding

""Well, I don't know, Sal," I muttered to my boyfriend as we walked into the wedding hall, "do you like the gift we picked out or not? Even if you don't, it's a little too late now."

He grimaced. "We can always just switch the tags on another present!"

"Oh, stop whining. Jenna's gonna love the date board you got her."

"I just think it's a little unconventional." We took our seats as the very boring ceremony started, but it was all worth it the see how beautiful Jenna looked in the dress she got. Sal started crying.

Afterwards, we drove to an old barn for the reception, where music was playing and food was served. Sal and I danced together for hours, ate, and talked to Jenna and other acquaintances we saw there. It was such a great time. Finally, after finding a spot to sit by the 'dance floor', Jenna was about to throw the bouquet. Sal was talking to a friend of his, so I snuck off to try and catch it.

"Alright, ladies! 3-2-1!" The countdown was agonizing as she prepared to throw the flowers in the air, but as she did, I knew they were going to land perfectly in my hands.

"Sal!" I exclaimed, waving to him with a wide smile plastered on my face. He ran over to me, arms outstretched, and enveloped me in a hug. We shared a tender kiss, then readied ourselves to leave the venue.

"It was a beautiful wedding, Jenna," I said to the bride. "Congratulations."

And that, kids, is when your grandfather knew he was ready to propose to me." The children grinned, their faces groggy with exhaustion, then fell asleep promptly after a kiss on the head. "Goodnight, girls."