Q x Reader-Punishment Day (2)

(I know I originally said that Q would not be included in this, but since someone requested that I do him again, here we go! I hope you enjoy and if you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to comment!)

Punishment days have always been the worst, and probably always will be. Everyone involved has fun, except for the punish-ee and his significant other. It's either something stressful, embarrassing, scary, or painful, and Q only handles two of those things well. Today, his punishment was something he was not good at handling.

According to Sal, Q would be giving a seminar to pregnant women about getting through the pain of labor. He would be hooked up to a machine that simulated said pains, and the punishment started 45 minutes ago. He should be done by now, and on his way home.

I wasn't nervous, just upset that he lost the episode, so instead of keeping myself occupied, I lied on the bed and scrolled through Instagram for a couple more minutes until Chessie started to meow at the door. Her soft, excited mewling meant that Brian was home, and the other two cats, knowing this, joined the chorus as he entered.

"Heh, hey, kids," he said, tired and weary from today's torture.

I emerged from the bedroom and gave Brian a long kiss, placing my hands on the base of the back of his neck. "Glad you're home." I pulled away, smiling and keeping my hands in place.

A lazy grin danced on his face as he grabbed my hips and kissed me rougher than I had to him, and we stayed for a couple more seconds. When we pulled apart, our lips hovered over one another's for a second, lingering.

"I'm glad I'm home too," Brian said, his hands holding my hips firmly, his grip not letting up. "It sure has been a day."

"Maybe you could use a little relief?" I smirked, taking his right hand in mine and leading him to our bedroom, and his eyes got wide, so did his grin.