Q x Reader-The Doctors Office

(BAD ENDING//Scroll down to get the good ending.)
Ever since you told Brian that you were pregnant, he wouldn't take a break from setting up the extra room for your child. He was so happy! You grabbed the car keys to go for your checkup. Today was the day you found out the gender of your kid. 'Mrs. (L/N), the doctor will see you now.' You smiled and walked into the doctors office, being very happy and excited. 'Please, (Y/N), have a seat.' The doctor said, solitary and melancholy. 'W-what's wrong?' You asked, afraid. You hadn't been this scared since you told Q you were pregnant. 'I'm afraid...it's gone.' You sat in silence, holding your stomach and feeling tears welling up in your eyes. 'Y-you mean...' She nodded, coming over to hug you. 'We're so sorry, Mrs. (L/N).' You felt the tears begin pouring out, and you knew that Q would be crushed. Leaving the office as soon as possible, you sat in the car for at least 15 minutes crying and trying to figure out how you would tell him.

Le time skippe home, brought to you by Murrs ukulele playing!

You solemnly unlocked the door, and you drooped to the floor, a mess of tears, sobs, and sadness. 'Babe?' You heard Q's voice ring out through the the house. He was obviously in the child's room. 'I'm so so so so so sorry...' You said, with gasps in between some words, and Q coming to to embrace you. 'Did we...?' You nodded, more tears falling every second. 'Hey, it's ok. We can try again.' He said.

Ultimately, you did. It still didn't work, so you ended up getting a dog. (Q wanted another cat, but three was enough.)

(GOOD ENDING!)
'Oh, babe! I'm so happy that it's a girl! A little daughter. How amazing.' Q gushed, as you hung up the fairy lights, completing the girls room.

' Q gushed, as you hung up the fairy lights, completing the girls room

'It looks so beautiful...' You marveled, spinning and taking in your firstborns room. Q slung his arm around you. 'We did great, hun.' He planted a kiss on your lips. Seven months pregnant, you were very excited for your daughter. You had been brainstorming names, the top names coming up to
•Genevieve
•Nova
•Emily
•Skylar
And
•Amber
You would have to choose eventually, but it was hard. Q had been calling her Nova, and you had been calling her Emily. Those were your main two names, and you were fighting over it. You began humming a lullaby that your mother sang to you when you were a child.

(Fun fact; my mum sang this to me as a child!) Q gave a warm smile, knowing how much that song meant to you. 'Do we know her expected birthdate yet?' He asked, not wanting to have to wait. 'Yes, actually! October 7, 2017.' He grinned ear to ear, realizing, yet again, he only had to wait two months! 'I can't wait.' You said in unison.