| Chapter 5 : Hold back |

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

i woke up to kyungsoo moving in my arms. i grunted opening my eyes just a little to see his back facing me .

smiling slightly i pulled the blankets up and pull him closer again but he only groaned at my action so i stopped, being more awake now .
,, kyungsoo ?"

he groaned again this time it was closer to a whimper and i sat up this time ,, nugget ? you ok ?"

i got closer to him resting my hand on his upper arm and turn him slightly only to see him holding his stomach and squeezing his eyes, a few tears rolling down his temple.
,, what ? ...whats wrong ?" he only whimperd opening his eyes slightly .

but i was freaking out . i couldnt sense his pain anymore so i dont know how painful it was for him i didnt even know he was in pain!

i quieckly stood up rushing to the bathroom for anything that could help but before i could even start searching i heard him chocking and coughing .

rushing back to the bedroom my eyes widen as i saw him puking on the bed and the ground as he was still clutching his stomach . the puke dripping  from the bed .

,, sh sh its ok " i whisperd to him rubbing his arm in comfort as he kept chocking out air probably because there was nothing else left.
,, its ok " tears escaped his eyes as he cough and gasped for air . once the last bits were out of him .

,, come on " i pulled him up still panicing but forcing myself to act calm .gently i picked him up carrying him quieckly in bridal style towards the bathroom . unfortunatly did he puke over my chest and arms before we could reach the toilet .

he grabbed onto the edges of the toilet throwing up everything his stomach had left . heartbreaking cries left him as one hand was clutching his stomach and i pulled my soaked shirt off trying to comfort him with my hand rubbing over his back .

,, its ok calm down .. shh i'm here" i whisperd to him . as his breaths were now heavy and he cried between gasping for air .

,, yah whats happening  ?" i spun my head to the door seeing my pack peeking in and seeing us .kyungsoo cried louder and i knew he didnt want to be seen like this so my eyes unconsiously glowed as i gave them a glare
,, OUT ! "

they instandly obeyed closing the door behind them . and my attention turned back to my him, who was now silently crying holding his stomach .

i didnt care that we were full of puke when i pulled him closer soothing him . i reached out to the bathtub turning it on and letting it fill up while i comforted kyungsoo

when it was filled he had already calmed down a little only taking ragged breath while holding his stomach and fighting sleep .

i smiled weakly at him once his eyes met mine .but he quieckly looked away porbably being emberessed but he doesmt have to be at all .i picked him up once more stepping into the bathtub .

i sat in it with him between my legs his head resting on my chest
as i washed both of us putting the clothes aside in the washing bask behind the thub.

he fell asleep while i shampood his hair. so i just kinda continued massaging his head since he seemed to enjoy it . he looked so precious laying exsposed against me . i couldnt help but move my
eyes downwards to land on his stomach . which he still held with his arms around it as i washed the shampoo off .like an instict to protect our baby which made my heart skip a few beat just at the thought of it .