| Chapter 38 : I See |

•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•

,, I already went this way it won't go anywhere ..." he sighed .

I looked over to the darkness of the next trail with a heavy sigh before I turned back around to him, seeing him sitting on the ground . He was shaking slightly and I got to him .
,, are you cold ?"

He looked up and I swollowed at his ice blue glowing eyes. It looked weird to be seeing him like this but at the same time. It didn't seem wrong or unnatural unlike with most of humans when they get contact lenses.
,, here .." ì took my jacket off and threw it around him effortlessly .

He still shock tho as he started sniffing the air like an animal
,, kyungsoo ?" His eyes landed back on mine and I looked closely at his eyes staring back into mine when his pupil turned smaller from what I only now noticed its big shape .

,, chanyeol, ... I'm.. I'm realy hungry" he whipped over his mouth smearing the blood from his hands more over his cheeks and I looked away nervously .

,, we can worry about food when we get out of here ok ." Ì turned back to the trails ,, which one did you try ?"

He thought about it for a moment before he pointed onto the trails that he already went ,, most of them end with rocks blocking the way "

,, fine then let's try this one "
I walked foreward and he got up following me soon while wearing the jacket properly.

•♡•♡•Switch•◇•◇•

,, your an idiot " Kris spat while Sehun dabbed on the black wounds over my arm .

I didn't answer and rather kept staring onto the ground. I didn't want to go back into the house and continue watching his body yet I carved the feeling of holding him close to me. But I knew I wouldn't be able to take holding his cold corpse for another second anymore .

,, what did you think would've happened, attacking a damn demon ?? You're lucky he didn't kill you " Sehun shock his head with a sigh but once more I didn't find the strength or will power to answer.

,, how am I going to continue ?" I looked up pitifully at the both of them and sehun stopped treating the wounds on my arm at that .

,, jongin .. what happened is terrible but. " he turned back to look onto Kris for help, who stroke his hand through his hair .

,, there might be a second chance mate, we can still get another lu-"
,, I DON'T WANT ANOTHER ! " I pushed Sehun back getting onto my feet . ,, the last thing I am, is concerned that this pack won't have another Luna ! Kyungsoo just .. ! How is that all you care about ?"

,, it's not like we don't care.. it's just we are trying to help you " I glared at him as he slowly stood up while Kris didn't move at all anymore as if he didn't care . As if nothing important had happened and it set me over the edge even more.

,, no you just don't care and want me to move on ... I don't want another mate or Luna. He's not replaceable and I won't try, " I glanced at Kris who looked at me emptily .

,, w-what are you saying so we won't be having a Luna ?" Sehun asked confused as he frowned up at me .

,, no we have to have a Luna .  At least 1 Luna a pack needs before being able to stand alone .." Kris explained and I swollowed looking down knowing exactly what this meant .

,, yeah and kyungsoo was oure Luna!" Sehun exclaimed.
,, no he wasn't " I cut him off and he swollowed turning around to Kris as realisation finally hit him aswell.

,, I didn't accept him like you and chanyeol , therefore he was never officially the Luna .." Kris crossed his arm and I clenched my jaw blinking hesitantly to the ground .
This was the only choice I could make.
Badly I wanted to revenge kyungsoo and I was going to. But if I stay like this I would end up being forced onto a second chance mate in order to save this pack .

I lifted my gaze back onto Sehun who now looked sadly at me pressing his lips together when I uttered my desicion .

,, I'm giving up the alpha position "

•◇•◇• Switch •♧•♧•

,, so how much can you actually  remember ?"  I decided to ask after we've been walking for awhile through the darkness if I might add .there were only little cracks on the top of the cave to let light in. I'm positive this wouldn't nearly have been enough for a human to see, Yet he could.

He didnt answer and I glanced down at him while he kept track of the way with his glowing blue eyes. It was weird how they seemed so much brighter than to the usual glowing or our kinds, eyes. I had wondered if he had actually been a hybrid like me but it wouldn't make any sense his eyes weren't like any wolf's eyes should be. There was something else.
,, kyungsoo "

,, I.. i just want jongin " he answered wrapping his arms more around himself . I guess he didn't want to talk about it especially with me. After how I had treated him in the past.

I sighed at that thought . Altho I had apologized and kneeled in respect before him.. I felt like this still didn't change it much, it was still uncomfortable because a simple apology won't form a bound. When Sehun might not be having problems with building it. Even if I didn't show it, I did .,, about  the-"

,, look !" He swung his hand up pointing with his index finger at a hole that was in the wall it was brighter as if the end of this long hole was the exit .

I didn't get the chance to say more when he had already started running towards it clinging onto my jacket that he wore when he still seemed to freeze or maybe he was just still too upset about everything that had probably happened to him .
,, can you climb up ??" He turned back to me and for a moment I adverted my gaze from his to look up and decide on wether the distance was too much for me or not .

,, it seems pretty far. It looked lower from afar . I can just boost you up tho and you can get help or find something for me "

Once I noticed that he hadn't answered I looked back down at him to see him look away nervously .
,, what ?"

,, nothing .. it's just, what if I'm too heavy .." I frowned as soon as he said that .

Not understanding how he would've come to this conclusion at all . I ended up looking over him .
,, I'm like 3 of you, what are you talking about "

He folded his hands together still not looking at me, so I rolled my eyes swinging my arms around him and picking  him up with ease as he yelped when I threw him over my shoulder and got closer to the wall
,, now stand on my shoulder and get up there "

He took some shaky inhales before following my orders as he climbed more up to finally stand on my shoulder. Never thought I would be able to order my Luna around.

Once he did I tapped his foot as a signal before i leaned down charging back upwards.  He ended up flying up a little by the force of my push along with his jump, falling against the edge of the other cave he managed to get a hold of himself with his hands before pulling his body up aswell .

My hands landed on my hips when I backed away to see where he was . He got up to his feet only briefly glancing back at me before he turned to see where it was leading too .

When He suddenly dropped his hands to hang besides him seemingly in shock.

,, kyungsoo ?" He didn't answer and I watched him , his steady yet heavy breaths. When he didn't react at all and started taking a weak step.
,, yah! Are you deaf ? Where are you going !?"

he swiftly glanced back at me before turning back to what he was staring at. Opening and closing his mouth a few times before actually managing to speak them out loud.

,, it .. its k-krystal "