| Chapter 54 : Another Promise |

Completely unnessacary blabbering
Your welcome :

So y'all Jennie and jongin is a thing now, boho who gives a shit they're young and can do whatever they want.

(We know it's just a Cover up for kaisoo but pshh)

But for reals get your head outta ya ass crack it's not like kaisoo is forbidden or anything and I'm not talking about all of you cause a lot are supportive or at least act supportive lol

Tbh I wouldn't say I'm supportive I simply don't care that much😂 don't get me wrong I guess it's suppose to ?
" be sad to kaisoo shippers" ? but like .. guys we don't know if kaisoo is even real or not that's why it's called fanfiction (imagination for entertainment) and I won't cry in a corner or stop writting just because reality looks a little different now because it has always been fanfiction and entertainment unless you can see jongin turning into a wolf with glowing red eyes any soon lol..

Nonetheless even if I don't squeal like a diseased animal at their couple pics I had to admit they looked good together and that's a lot coming from a fgirl who's mutated to Gag at straight couples

But I don't really ship it..
I'm just saying they look good she's a goddess and he's a God obviously.

But I'm just saying ...
I'm kinda not buying it🤷‍♀️
seems like a publicity thing to me idk might just be me.

Regardless I love them both and as long as they're happy there is nothing to be annoying about because happiness for them is more important than pleased "fans" we cant forget that they are human and they can decide and should be free to decide on their own who to love or what to do generally in their life.

*clapping audience, whipping their tears away*

Yes thank you, now keep supporting jongin and let him be happy if this is what he wants

And move on. With kaisoo ff 😂🤦‍♀️ omg I dont know what I'm talking about dont listen to me, I need help

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

,, did you hear ? " jongin closed the door to the balcony after it went quiet turning back to me almost worried

I nodded sadly altho I still couldn't move much to help him close the curtains, he left a little gape between them knowing I hated the darkness and I smiled weakly.

It was weird that I could hear so much all of a sudden how I could focus it on surten areas or how i would just suddenly randomly listen into sounds from the distance. Jongin told me I'll get the hang of it so it wasn't like I worried but It was just weird .

I grimaced again when my stomach hurt, almost as if something was blowing up inside it pulled on my skin and I wasn't sure if that was normal at all.

,, hey hey ... " his soft voice appeard and I opened my squeezed close eyes again to look up at him as he stroke my hair black looking over my face before he climbed over me to lay with me.

I turned in effort to face him, not letting go of my stomach and he moved closer touching my forehead with his nose first before bringing his lips to softly kiss it and I smiled closing my eyes .
,, you ok "