| Chapter 6 : Cierren Forest |

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

after drying my hair ,i didnt acually know what next to do ..

it was quite boring with not having anything to do for school anymore .
i told jongin i'll get a job because thats what people are suppose to do but he always told me its not needed and it will just tire me out and take more time of the day .

ofcorse i wouldnt listen to him .but i should have known that he would start sabotaging my job to get me fired whenever i got a new one .

So i guess i gave up on trying, i should call myself lucky i have a wolf boyfriend who buys me everything i want I know ...

but i'm not realy that kind of person ..
it makes me feel like some of those girls who sell themselves to some sugardaddies .. and i dont want to be that person . i know no one thinks of me like that .. well i hope they dont. But my point is I dont want to be the pne to life of others cost here. I know its jongin but still and on top of that i have literly nothing to do than cook for the pack now and then .

i just want to be of some use too and cleaning and cooking all the time was kind of the only thing i can do for now.

so i guess thats why i decided to go downstairs to the kitchen just to look for what i will cook later .
i was going to put on jongins pullover like always but he seems a little angry ..
i should ask him about this too .

i did .. however , not expect to hear laughter as soon as i leave my room .
,, shut up !"
i heard a yell but from my side and i glanced to the side to see chanyeol walk out of his room with an action figure .

he looked right back at me widening his eyes provocatly as if to say what the hell are you staring at, before looking annoyed away and walking past me.

i swollowed closing the door before i followed him downstairs .

releasing a half breath as i looked down onto a girl sitting on the couc- no laying on the couch with her head in jongins lap and he was smiling at her ... this is how hes suppsoe to smile at me .. why would he smile at her like that ?

kris was besides them on the ground and seemed to be having fun aswell and now chanyeol joined laughing as he showed the action figure .
,, see i told you , unlike you i care for my treassures "

,, god damn chan i was a babygirl stupid and nerdy " she chuckled adjusting her head in jongins lap as he helped her pulling her hair away from under her neck to hang down on the other side of his lap .
i was too caught up with the rage that i felt in my entire body
to react when her eyes suddenly landed on me .

i shifted uncomfortable about to go upstairs again but she opened her mouth faster
,, oh, who's that ?"

i ignored her walking the rest of the steps upstairs not wanting to get any attention at all . but before i could enter mine and jongins room, he already appeard stopping me by holding my arm.
stupid wolfs and speed and powers .

i flinched back looking into his eyes with my wide once .
i dont know why i was acting this way but i felt angry , mad yet sad and broken ..

,, kyung-"
,, what ? " I just cut him off not realy wanting to know what this was all about. Maybe that's why he wouldn't go for me in the shower...

,, we have 2 guests-"
,, i could see the first one " i chuckled breathy grabbing the handle to the door again but his hand landed on mine
,, i know this looke-"
,, oh no no dont worry about it, i'm just gonna lay down dont bother me ok, just continue having fun with her and your pack because clearly it seems like shes fitting in way better than me!" i cant believe i got louder but the anger just slipped and overpowerd all other emotions i felt .
it made me overreact and i couldnt do anything about it.