| Chapter 21 : The Gentleman In Him |

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

I was still having my hand on the wheel as I stared foreward onto the street where I had parked . My other hand was securiting my stomach .

I know it was a stupid idea to just leave alone .. but I needed to get away from everyone and everything even if for only a minute or 2. And it wasn't like I didn't know how to defend myself. I turned to let my eyes fall onto the slightly opened glove compartment where we had found the gun, which i took from the table again before I left .

I sighed dropping the hand I had on the steering wheel before I leaned back . It's not like I was defensive anyway the gun was right besides me

Why does everything seem so messed up it was making me go crazy in a bad way . I felt so frustrated and helpless by this whole situation .
It wasn't even krystals or myungsoos fault it was me and my secret

If I had told everyone from the beginning on this would've never happened .

Tears were already building in my eyes and a great lump formed in my throat . I never cried . I hated crying and I knew I was just crying all the time because the pregnancy was messing with my emotions so I just let myself break down for me .

I didn't want to admit that I left because of this tiny word chanyeol had called me . I wasn't that sensitive
So I tried telling myself it's because jongin doesn't even care to try and understand me .

But that's so wrong because he does . He always does . He's doing everything and more than he can for me and that's one of the reasons why I loved him . Getting loved by jongin was a blessing I should be grateful to experience .

I smiled slightly at the thought of him. He was also just mad because he had feelings too , they made him mad.
I don't want him to be mad at them because of me yet it was a good feeling knowing that it's troubling him when I get hurt.

Speaking of the devil ..

,, you can't leave me alone even for a second can you? " I whipped over my eyes turning to the passenger door
And soon enough jongin appeard looking quite guilty so I smiled faintly at him . I can't have him believe that I was mad at him .

He sighed getting into the car aswell .
,, the roads quite pretty mh ?" I laughed weakly at his joke and he turned his head to me .
,, come here.. " he didn't need to tell me this a second time as I crawled to him and let him lay his arms around me as I sat down onto his lap pulling my hands closer to be around my stomach while I leaned my cheek against his chest.

I sighed against his collarbones slowly letting the salty tears travel their way down as I closed my eyes .
,, I'm sorry " I whisperd and he stroke his hand over my back .

,, don't be .. you didn't do anything
I should be sorry .. I should've asked you more of what you want to do or how you feel about this " his chest was vibrating as he spoke softly ,, I was .. i was just mad, i mean how could they be judging you so fast? Hell you've been through shit too but you were always open and never judged anyone but they just went right ahead even tho you've saved their lives .. apparently 2 times " I opened my eyes at that, i didn't plan on telling him about the vampires that attacked us on the way to the lakehouse but I guess jongin must be already seen the car and question it.

,, they were scared "
I mutterd before sniffing to myself.

,, so ? That Still doesn't give them the right to do what they did. And then they fuck each other in my house while you're suffering.. " I leaned back now taking a hold of his face by either side of his cheek .