| Chapter 7 : Capability |

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

Once i returned to the packhouse. It was already quiet .. Pretty unusual for my chaotic pack .

Krystal smiled brightly with a laugh once she spotted myungsoo being back on the couch, he smirked too and she jumped on him amd scolding him for being away too long while chanyeol laughed at the both of them and kris gave him that look of annoyance. Sehun seemed to only have his eyes on the belly tho groping it all the time as if he was facinated by it which he probably was altho krystal wouldbe realy let anyone have a propper touch on it,

They were all here and kris soon got up disappearing into the kitchen to come back with a few sandwiches.

This sight made me happy , how everyone enjoyed theirselfes and acted like a big family. It woudl've made me smile as bright as the sun if it werent for my own sun to be missing.

Not wanting to disturb them i ,instead of going to join them, turned towards the stairs and headed up .

I was debating with myself rather to open the door or not since i wasnt sure if he was still mad At me .we never fought , never and i dont even know if you could call what we did fighting it was merely a little argument yet it felt like it was still weighting on both of our shoulders .

A sigh fell from my lips when i just decided to Give it a go as i opened
The door to oure room slowly.

,, kyungsoo " i frowned rushing closer when i saw him with the silverblue knife in His hands .he was just sitting on the bed looking over it .
,, what are you doing ? Why would you take the knife again ?" I quiekly took It out of my hands but he didnt respond ,He just looked down with an expression i couldnt read .

,, Why are you such a fucking pussy !? Huh!? Tell me why you're so wea-"
,, kyungsoo " i knew exacly what he was recalling from his memories and i didnt like that he did
,, stop thinking about this shit" i tried to speak soft now but he still didnt listen to me so i turned his face to look at me
,, hey "

As soon as his teary eyes landed on mine his expression saddened
,, stop reading my minds !"

,, then stop thinking about all this again , kyungsoo hes gone ok . So stop hurting yourself with those memories! " he didnt answer to that and only huffed whiping over his face
,, please "

,, why ?... Because you cant protect me from my mind too ? " hes so upset And not in his right mind i know its mainly because of his pregnancy so i tried hard to handle this situation without anyone of us gwtting hurt.

,, kyungsoo .. Come on you're tired lets just get to bed ok "

,, when will you stop talking to me like i'm some baby " He removed my hands from his and i sighed again.

,, i always talk to you like tha-"
,, exactly .."

,, kyungsoo, i dont .. I dont understand what this is about ? Whats wrong ? Is it because of the whole me holding back my wolf thing ?" He only ran his hand over his face seeming stressed .

,, no .. " he sighed resting his elbows on his knees while he face was burried in his hands and i watched him worriedly yet paciently.
,, i dont know whats wrong with me.  i'm just overreacting again "

,, because of what ? .. Do you want me to kick someones butt ?" I sat down besides him and he chuckled weakly shaking his head as he looked now up to me to his side sitting straight again .
,, you're so tall " he giggled obviously changing the topic which meant that something happened definitely .