| Chapter 57 : A Claimed Heart |

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

,, how did this even happen in the first place?" He asked me in a whisper when we were now in the corner of the living room and he was tending the wounds on my hand obviously not referring to my hand but my appearance .

I opened and closed my mouth for a few times not able to utter even a word. It wasn't like I didn't want to tell him I'm actually fucking pregnant it was that. I just didn't know how to tell him, I couldn't believe it myself so how was I suppose to make him believe me.

He looked up at that when he was done picking the thorns out and I quieckly looked to the ground swallowing. This was such an awkward thing to explain .

I'm a guy for God's sake .. telling him I got pregnant also meant telling him I'm a bottom and it realy hurt my pride to admit it loudly not only that I don't even know how he would react to that. Maybe he would laugh at me or get mad because he thinks I'm joking or thinking of him as a fool.

,, I.. the demon that's after us, he did something to me that would've killed me,.. well .. technically it did so baekhyun, the elf, he had to change me in order to save me I don't know how he did that aswell since there's still my old now dead body out there.." He blinked a couple of times when I trembled over my words careful not to say too much but I guess I left out way too much to make it still be understandable to him .

,, why is that demon after you in the first place ?" His eyebrows furrowed and I breath out thinking of what to say .

,, he wants .. something I have " my eyes unconsciously landed on jongins sleeping form . From here I could only see the crown of his head pointing at us.

He sighed finishing with now wrapping my hand up in a bandage and I looked back at him confused for not having noticed he put a bandage on me ,, is that realy necessary ?"

He didn't say anything seeming focused on the bandage on my hand just looking at it and I knew he was thinking about something and not paying attention to what I had asked so I glanced down aswell at him holding my hand in both of his .

Why did my hand seem like a child's hand whenever someone else hed it. It's quite emberessing ..

,, why didn't you come with me "

My heart picked up on speed instandly as I stared back up at him and he glanced at me sadly .

I swollowed looking down onto my hand when he caressed his fingers over it carefully .

Before I could say anything he was suddenly ripped away from the table with a loud growl, he was slammed harshly to the ground and I gasped getting to my feet instandly when I watched Kai snarling his sharp teeth at hyunsik who only glared back .

,, stop! " I yelled coming closer, by now everyone has awoken anyway slowly coming to reality and comprehending with what's going on .

,, Kai!" I called getting down to my knees besides them to make him look at me but he wouldn't budge as he kept his glare on hyunsik .

,, stop ! please calm down !" he breath a few heavy breaths before turning his head to face me .

,, nothing happened ok, now calm down please! " I eagerly pleaded reaching out to him .

He hesitated turning to hyunsik again before to me closing his mouth when looking at the others frowning at him .

,, kai " I called again reaching my hands out to him

he huffed while glaring down at hyunsik again before stepping off of him and giving me a puppy look as he went toward me and I smiled weakly as I stroke my hand over his huge head through his soft fur to give him a hug.