| Chapter 50 : He's Into Him |

[ so here's the thing everyone ..

I HAVE 10K Beachhhh ]

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

,, mh... these plump lips,
Long lashes,
clean soft skin,
the curve of his body,
his small hands " his fingers stroke over my ears slightly causing them to twitch and my lips formed into a small smile as I listened to his morning voice continue
,, beauty from top to toe ..
don't get me started on his voice and laugh, that look in his eyes when hes concentrated or confused.. " he started kissing my temple softly and I opened my eyes sleepily to see him stare at me like he always did .

,, you better not be talking about someone else " I closed my eyes again and he chuckled giving me another kiss.

,, trust me, no one else shares this description " a blush creeped over my cheeks when he said it so serious and I turned around carefully since my back had still been aching .
,, stupid cheeseball "

He laughed at that standing up from the bed all of a sudden and I opened my eyes turning back to him with a frown ,, w-where are you going ?"

He looked over at me again and I blinked at him as I slowly sat up
,, relax, you can continue sleeping, I'm just gonna help pack some things together "

My frown hardened and he probably realized I didn't know what was going on ,, I thought you could hear the pack link now "

I swollowed ,, well .. obviously not all of it.. "

,, we're going to leave, it's not save here " he explained getting back to the bed to sit besides me.

,, but where ?" I turned to him pulling my feet up to face him with forced legs, looking up at him as he took my hand

,, I don't know, apparently baek knows someone close to the city, it will be saver there since the shadows can't shift to human to hide under them"

I sighed at that, looking down.
I've only been once or twice to the city ever and it was with jongin. Sometimes I had it beautiful in mind but other times horrible
,, what if the hunters find us " I onti his wounds almost all healed, only little spots still showed how red his skin was . Some other spots had faint scars on it .

,, They won't.. " he assured but I still didn't feel save with it ,, and if they did this time I promise I will protect you "

I only frowned up into his eyes unsure, I knew my dad and his friends and all the other guys in my age,even kids, they always talked about going to the city and how they would pick up on wolf's. The thought of coming across my father was terrifying, even more when I considered my looks now and the situation I was in .
,, kyungsoo .." he lifted my head by cupping my cheek with his other hand ,, escaping hunters is easier than fighting against shadows, hunters are at least mortal.
We will be fine I promise, trust me"

I ended up smiling a little when he spoke to me so carefully, I love feeling just how much he cared for me. I hoped he could feel just how much I cared for him too. I wasn't just worried about my own safety or the babies I'm worried for his too. He would be the first he'd kill if he found me like this and that's the last thing I want.