| Chapter 47 : A Shadow|

[ I know this chapter sucks and I'm super late on updating but I've been kinda busy ppl ]

I inhaled deeply before opening my eyes as the gentle breeze of a wind stroke over my face .

It wasn't hot or warm yet it wasn't cold . It was simply refreshing and when I had opened my eyes I found myself standing in front of a tall guy, he was handsome and probably just a little taller than jongin or even chanyeol. I bet he was around chanyeols height.

I blinked looking up at his face as he smiled down at me but I couldn't move or respond. Instead i found myself tearing up for some unknown reason .

,, d-don't cry " his soft voice cooed when he stopped closer. laying his hands on my cheeks to look up
,, you know dad gets sad too when you are, he loves your smile too much "he turned his head to look behind him and when I glanced over his shoulder I saw jongin standing there smiling at us when he slowly came closer to us .

,, dad I didn't do anything I swear" now it made sense as I looked at him. He had jongins playful smirk and body stature, his hair and handsome gaze.

,, nugget? Are you ok ?" I blinked again looking at jongin in front of me who looked worried like he usually die all the time .

I nodded slowly before looking back onto the boy ,, taeoh .. go get some water " he ordered and the guy instandly moved away rushed while jongin guided me to sit down in s Chair i hadnt noticed being there before. It was like i just now became aware of the fact that i was in a warm cozy room. Lightened up just a little as it was dark outside . The place made me feel comfortable and save ..
As foreign as it it was, I would even go so far to call it.. home

,, it's ok just calm down " he whispers kissing my temple and for a moment I was wondering if everything had passed on and I had lost memory of everything ..

But most importantly,..

I moved away from jongin looking into his eyes, taeoh..
what a beautiful name that was. My hands lifted to rest on my stomach, my Flat stomach .
,, jongin "

,, yeah ?" He moved closer stroking his thumb over my cheek gently.
And I lifted my gaze just looking into his face as he leaned closer to me .

I was getting lost the closer he got ghosting his light breath over my lips before teasingly touching them for a mere bit moving backwards again with a smirk as I followed him waiting for him to finally connect our lips and as he did so. I gave myself fully to him.

Yet the longer I've kissed him, the more I realized how cold he was .

I felt nothing of the sparks I used to carve every day and every second. It felt empty and It caused me to frown when I wanted to stop and back away but he held me close almost forcefully moving his lips against mine .

A final kick upwards to his stomach stopped him from continuing and he ended up coughing.
,, dad wtf !?" Taeoh came rushing in and to jongin side .

While I was still breathing heavily .
,, kyungsoo what's wrong ? " jongin looked at me confused and just by the glance he gave me I could tell it wasn't him, the way he was holding his wounded stomach looking at me as if he was worried but not for me not for real. the real jongin would've long before taking a step back and see for himself what was up .

,, who the fuck are you ?" I growled out standing up and taking a step back .

,, what do you mean ?"he continued the act so I looked at taeoh again as he frowned at me confused .