| Chapter 56 : Brothers |

just sayin' i may have watched Clips of jongin looking at kyungsoo as if he were the most precious thing on earth (he is)

Notice kyungsoo cheeks when ks starts smiling jg instandly does too so happy to make his baby
smile

•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•

I watched from the table how kyungsoo still sat besides the couch baekhyun and that guy had placed some pillows around him since they couldn't convince him to lay down in bed or at least sit on the seat .the flat was so small that no chair fit between the couch and the couch table so that wouldn't be an option too .

I sighed when kyungsoo leaned back onto the hand of jongin he was clutching between both of his own as they were steadied by his elbows against the couch allowing him to lean on them and constantly drifting off to sleep before flinching back awake.

,, your alpha will be fine " baekhyun suddenly spoke up and I turned to look at him sitting across form me on the table while he still cleaned off the burns on my arm .

,, I know .. " I stuttered out, my voice being too high pitched which caused me too quieckly clear my throat emberessed as he laughed lightly .

I looked back onto the 2 when kyungsoo was now stroking his fingers gently over jongins forehead moving the hair back and adjusting the cloth that's suppose to cool his body temperature down a little.

To be honest i hadnt stared at the 2 of them because I was worried . The shot wasn't deadly and we already noticed how jongin was healing up, he just needed a little rest. I stared because they were nice to look at. I envied that it seemed so easy with them. But then again I guess it wasn't so easy at the beginning considering where kyungsoo came from, they were basically enemies..

,, so what happened..?" I rose my eyebrows at the question noticing that baekhyun was now gently wrapping up my arm . It tingles when I felt how it finally started healing since the dirt was now out .

The guy, Hyunsik ?had  asked as he stepped out of the kitchen crossing his arms, he glared foreward at the 2 love Birds.

,, we were attacked " baekhyun answered coldly when he put all the things back together 
,, by your kind "

A frown took over hyunsik eyebrows as baekhyun stood up and handed him the aid kit lazily .
,, my kind Is only protect-" he attenpted to Shoot back but baekhyun wouldnt even net him speak.

,, you are not protecting anyone. You seek us out before slaughtering us one by one and then Call it protecting ? I have even witnessed your people making competitions out of it and having fun at torturing the innocent.

Is it because you feel mighty by these horrible acts or is it because you are simply bored of only fighting against your own kind ? "
He rode his eyebrows provocatly and i Spotted hyunsik clenching his jaw.

,, you have no idea, they " he glared at me ,, our families were ripped away from us bscause of them ! Whos the murderer now !?"

,, those are probably always rogues and me for example my people have done nothing to you yet you attack for no reason ! We used to be peaceful until you came and burned our villages down ! Do you not understand the difference between rogues or vamps and the rest of us. It is not my kinds fault one of you had suffered. We all had suffered but at least we know not to bring more and make it worse with revenge ..