| Chapter 23 : I Worried |

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

I shock my head a little moving my eyelids slowly , my body felt heavy and I exhaled through my nose before actually coming to open my eyes

At least the pain was gone I knew I have almost healed up by now, there were probably not more than minor bruises or small scratched left even the big cut shouldn't be more than a scratch now .

My eyes roamed the white ceiling and I held my forehead as i slowly sat up being met with Sehuns wide eyes .
,, Oh ... are youre still alive ?"

He breathened out wide eyes as he got up with a smile and I smiled back when he leaned in for a hug but just as he did my thoughts landed back onto what happened before I passed out and I quickly got back from it

,, W-where's kyungsoo ??" I looked over him and he rose his eyebrows at me the fear taking over me when I clearly rememberd how he was ripped away from me .
,, Sehun ??"

,, calm down , jong-"
,, is he ok !? Just tell me ...
where is he ? " I swung my feet over my bed .

Guys ? He's freaking out over kyungsoo could someone help ?

Him calling for help through the link just caused me to panic more and I stood up only to be held back by Sehun
,, jongin-"

The door opened quickly and I was met with the set of the most beautiful eyes.

The eyes I loved and adored the most . These eyes who teared up as they stared back at mine, smearing a soft smile onto my face and calming my racing heart .

He took his first steps towards me ,A big plaster was on his cheek while the other was bruised, he was limping with a cheap wooden built staff to help him walk and a tearful smile appeard on his face when he started heading toward me .

I still smiled back softly and Sehun let me go when I had now visibly calmed and started walking toward kyungsoo now aswell, being there when that stupid wooden staff couldn't be controlled by his excited movements and he ended up stumbling foreward and almost falling if it weren't for me reaching out and holding him up just in time .

The sound of the staff falling to the ground was the only thing heard as I held him close to me and he rose his hands to land on my cheeks as he giggled as beautifully as ever, Leaning our foreheads together .

,, I was so worried you idiot " he whisperd shakingly and I could only chuckle and press a kiss to his forehead stroking over his slightly bruised cheek before also pressing a kiss to his closed eyes .

,, at least now you know how I always feel like " a tear escaped his eyes as he opened them again and I was quick to remove it leaning downwards since he couldn't realy lean upwards that much to connect our lips .

I instandly moved mine against his and he returned the favour when I titled my head , hands gently cradling his soft fragile skin under his pullover and his delicate fingers and palms were on my cheeks, gliding over it as gentle as i was.

It always surprises me how much I only realize I loved his lips when I get another taste of them . This is a taste I would die for . It's a feeling I would give everything for .
He's a guy I would die and give everything for.

I would give him the world ,all he had to do was ask for it.

,, cough excuse us cough " I leaned slightly back and rose my eyes when kyungsoo cuddled closer to me as if he didn't even hear it .