| Chapter 31 : uncontrolled Mess |

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

We were now walking, our cars have been completely destroyed and we contandtly smelled the air to make sure we wouldnt wander over any wolf's or Territories .

We were still in the forest and I knew we were heading deeper and deeper into it. This was what people called the end of the world, there was nothing here. It would even take us forever to reach some place if we ran as wolf so walking as human there's no chance we would be stumbling across something. Yet we were still walking and heading deeper into it because we had nowhere else to go. All we needed was to each water and then settle down for a few nights .

Kris said it wouldn't be too bad to be spending some time undercover hiding between the trees and nature .
And I guess he was right .

,, hey " chanyeol limped up to be beside me. Currently Everyone was following me as I leaded us more into the forest smelling for scents altho Sehun already said he would .

I didn't answer just looking foreward to focus on the path.
,, you ok ?"
I looked down at that swallowing to myself .

,, fine" I mutterd back and he sighed turning around for a second before back to me.

,, why aren't you talking with kyungsoo tho ? Did you argue or something ?" He frowned but I didn't answer .

Kyungsoo was pitying me and i didn't want that. I'm the strong one I cant have him think I'm weak and after everything that happened I just didn't feel like talking to him

,, he pointed a gun at me " I looked up to meet chanyeols eyes
,, for a second .. I saw the old him"
I'm ashamed to be admitting this out loud . He had scared me when he held that gun up to point it at me .
There were just too many things going on my head to be acting as if everything was ok with him

,, he was just trying to protect you jongin " chanyeol sighed

,, by pointing a gun at me ?" I loudly whisperd to him upset and he pressed his lips together looking back at me .

,, what would've happened if he didn't?" I blinked looking back onto the ground.

,, nothing .. I wouldn't let Kai take this much of control"

,, are you sure about that ?" He responded quite fast looking behind him again when I didn't answer .

,, maybe we should take a rest " chanyeol told me still looking behind him and I frowned at him removing his hand from my shoulder .

,, no we will rest once we reached another lake " I ordered

,, jongin everyone is exhausted after everything that happened .My leg hasn't even healed fully, Sehuns hurt and kyungsoo aswell .
We should tent to the wounds and then cont-"
,, don't tell me what to do !" I suddenly yelled stopping in my tracks and everyone stopped as I did looking at me .

,, I'm the alpha, you all got that ? You will listen to what I say !"

They all frowned at me but kyungsoo just looked at me with a sad sigh .
,, what ? Pity me ?" I finally asked.

Everyone's attention turned to kyungsoo who now looked down wrapping his arms around his stomach ,, tell me , would you have shot me if I didn't listen ?"