| Chapter 24 : Uneasy Feeling |

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

,, what do you think about Kris ?"
He suddenly asked as the room had been so quiet until now. I was laying on my side looking out the window and onto the stars between the clouds as jongin who laid behind me had his arm lazily wrapped around my waist .

I turned once I thought of what he said and could be meaning , to face him but he wouldn't look at me being more lost in his own thoughts still.
,, what do you mean ?"

He didn't answer, somehow seeming to be ashamed of something
,, you don't trust him ?" I asked with a frown. I could tell he had been sceptical about this whole situation before but i dont see why kris would be lying to us or hiding something.

A heavy sigh fell from his lips as he sat up and I quickly followed when he burried his face in his hands, my hand resting on his arm in an attempt to comfort him.
,, jongin "

,, i dont know anymore .." he admitted pausing a little before he continued .,, nothing makes sense anymore kyungsoo , my parents told me the vamps are after krystals and myungsoos baby but now we've been attacked by rogues and vampires, and I'm scared that they might not even be after krystal and myungsoos baby ..
Im scared that they are after ours " I looked down at that leaning against his shoulder .

I think .. I know that they are after ours. They always looked at me when they attacked I just don't get why ? I thought they wanted the baby of krystal because it's going to be strong .

But I'm a human ... the baby is probably going to be weaker than a wolf even since it's more human now than wolf considering that a wolf is already half human.
,, and now Kris appears out of nowhere saying he got held by wolf's all this time.. Why would they do that it doesn't make any sense " he was freaking out and I didn't like it .

I moved away from his shoulder again reaching out to remove the hands from his face and turning his head to face me when I spent him a soft smile ,, where else could he have been jongin ... your over thinking everything. My father always showed me how they captured other wolf's in order to turn them rogue too this wouldn't be the first time ..

and even if they are after our baby now we got your whole pack to protect me and jongin junior ." Finally he chuckled lightly placing his hands onto mine .

,, I love you " he whisperd removing my hands from his cheeks before he leaned in to place a kiss onto my forehead .I giggled softly at that
,, I love you too " my lips leaned in aswell as soon as he leaned away from my forehead and we shared a short kiss .

,, let's go out " I blinked at him when he suggested that all of a sudden

,, w-what " he stood up only chuckling at my confused and irritated stare.

,, the lake is right there I wanna take a swim .. or are you tired ? Don't worry about your injuries I will help you " was he actually being serious .. I watched still irritated as he went through the drawer grabbing some swimming trousers .

,, jongin ... it's in the middle of the night and you still need to rest "
I attempted but he only shrugg it off .

,, I slept way too long now don't you think ? I'm a wolf-"
,, I don't need sleep " teasingly I imitated him rolling my eyes and he laughed once more as he turned around with the swimming trousers kneeling down before me from where I had my legs hanging over the bed .

,, that's not what I said .. ofcorse I need sleep but not now .. if anyone needs to rest then it's you " he took a hold of my injured leg carfully roaming the bandages from my ankle up my leg. ,, what happened here again ?"

,, t-the claw of it .. it grabbed me by my foot when I tried to cra-get away" if I said crawl he would only worry more and imagen horrible things when it wasn't as bad as he makes it . ,, maybe it's healed fast too now " i quieckly added . To be honest i didnt feel pain there anymore i just felt uneasy but the only thing that still realy hurt was my neck where that thing had taken a rough bite on me.

His hands carefully moved up my leg
I knew he attempted to check if i was in pain and at first he couldnt take any because its like i said i wasnt in pain anymore but when his hands moved up he stopped right before my knee when some small black veins appeard on his hand .
,, where does it come from ?"

,, i-its just my neck " he didnt say anything and waited for a few seconds until the veins completely disappeard , meaning that he took all the pain since it wasn't much either .

His finger grasped the bandage and slow and carefully started unwrapping them. And fortunately it was realy all better altho there was still a pretty obvious long scratch visible . It was still there .

I smiled a little at jongin and he moved up to kiss my forehead .
,, let's keep it wrapped up anyway .. for safety " I nodded at that and his thumb stroke over my cheek as he smiled ,, I'll be right back ok .. don't move " he orderd teasingly as he left the room to get some fresh bandages again and I chuckled to myself .
Taking the plaster on my cheek off aswell since my leg healed so well my cheek would definitely be fine .

,, I told you not to move " he appeard again pouting at me and I giggled while he walked over to me .
his hand instandly moving over my cheek to check if it was realy fine. I rolled my eyes at his overreacting .

Fair enough he removed his hand and got down to my height overlooking over the scratch again before gently wrapping it up in bandages again. But this time he pulled some sort of plastic thing along . It looked like a headband made of plastic, he slipped my foot through it and tied it on the ends where the bandage had started and where it had ended to isolate the bandages part in it .

,, since when do we have that ?" I frowned at him and he chuckled getting to his feet again before stretching his hand out for me to get up aswell .

,, we used to have a human friend back then ... he was our doctor somehow so into discovering the werewolfs biologie that he knew more about us than we or our doctors " he chuckled ,, your kind can be so curious and stubborn sometimes "

I smiled softly at him when I realized that his laugh was a sad one, a sorrow filled one so I dared to ask
,, what happened to him ?.. "

He looked down slowly and I reached foreward to take a hold on his hand gently
,, killed himself "

I blinked shocked yet confused at him
As he told me that, taking his other hand too ,, w-why ?"

He looked at me hesistand probably not being sure if he wanted to talk about this ,, it's complicated .."

,, jongin .. "
,, I don't want to talk about this ok..

let's just go to the lake "i hesitated aswell when he snapped at me it was like he was nervous or afraid almost which made me all the more curious of what happened to that guy .. why would he kill himself ?

Nonetheless I knew this would only lead to an argument if I continued questioning him so I just let it go .
It wasn't that important anyway right ?

,, ok "

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

[Any more introverts out there ? Perhaps reading this through school breaks like I do lol
Your not alone, honey ❤]