| Chapter 35 : Don't Go |

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

,, argh " i groaned blinking a few times as i tried to reach out for the hole where the light came from .
It scared me . I was terrified and hurting desperately clingg onto the few holes and stroking out Stones on the wall to not end up falling down .

I felt lonely and the darkness scared me to death. It was cold and the light was fading the longer it took me

I cried louder when my hands slipp on the stone and scratched them open removing the light from my eyes when I slide down a long the wall .

I started sobbing loudly when i came to a stop and just pressed myself against the stone wall shakingly.
I had no strenght left . Everything we shutting my head felt like it was going to explode.

I didn't know how much longer I could manage to hold on

•♡•♡•switch•◇•◇•

I took a hold of chanyeols hand as he frowned at it .

We were moving them back and forth but mine would always stop as soon as I got close to this wall .But his didn't

,, I .. I don't understand ?
I'm a wolf too .. how ?"
I looked up into his eyes and he did look afraid in a way . He looked confused and lost. If my mind wouldn't have been so busy with kyungsoo at the moment . I would've tried to comfort and talk to him to figure it out .but my pupp and nugget was priority .

,, chanyeol, can you move the ash then?" I asked him firmly letting go of his hand .

He hesitated before swallowing once and taking a breath as he got down moving the ash away as if it was nothing more than random sand .

I carefully stepped over to him finding how there was no longer any wall, I started sniffing the air when the others followed, trying to catch up kyungsoos scent while Sehun rubbed chanyeols back behind me .
,, follow me " I shifted to Kai and started running just assuming that they would follow like they always did.

I started running through the woods again sniffing in the air knowing that they couldn't have gone that far .
I ran around the trees and corners looking around to maybe see him somewhere . So I could crush him in a hug and curse him for worrying me like that.

I hurried even more when I saw a house from afar leaking of his unique and amazing scent .

I snarled at the thought of what could be behind that door even before I had reached it .

breaking it down with my paws running inside and pinning the first body down that I could see .

The elf from earlier stared at me in shock as I was hovering over him growling lowly at him while showing my teeth .

,, stop !" A voice appeard and I turned my head when i knew it came from chanyeol who then janked me off the elf .

,, WHERE IS HE !?" I yelled not letting Chan push me further away than this as I gripped tightly onto the elf collar 

He was speechless just staring at me with wide eyes not even daring to struggle away but chanyeol decided to stand up for him apparently , when he pushed me back angrily
,, what's your problem!?" I growled and he exhaled with a frown catching his bretah still from the run.

He was about to say something when Sehun beat him to it
,, oh no ...  "

Chanyeol turned his head to him and so did I only to have him cover his mouth as he looked into another room .I frowned stepping foreward and pushing him out of the way to see what was wrong .