| Chapter 55 : A dagger, and a Rose |

Quick notice :

I've mentioned in the book some questions about the existence and intentions of god.
I just want to say I'm not against any religion, god or beliefs I respect anyone's opinion and whatever they chose to believe in

So making fun of religion or god and everyone who follows those believes isnt my intention.
This is just fictional and in this book I've almost sort of made up my own new moongoddess and devil version because I liked toying with different ideas. Not because I want to make fun of it or question it.

Again just entertainment, no ill intentions ❤😊
(Feel free to share your opinions and beliefs if you want and be open toward others.)

•♡•♡•♡•♡•

I groaned loudly when I limped my way out of the house and to the backside, the empty garden.

My mother used to plant flowers here and take care of them, I bearly remembered her because I was so small, i only know i used to sit by the door and watch as the Flowers died out. My dad forbid me to keep them alive or to care for them neither did he give me time.. I couldn't remember how it was when she was still alive all these memories were now covered with those of my training, ever since edge died my dad became obsessed, the first few days of training were the worst, no sleep and no breaks not to mention I was about 4-5 years old .. I couldn't even remember ever celebrating my birthday so I forgot the date, that's why I celebrate mine now with jongin.

God I don't even remember her face, every time I try, a bloody mess, the gore and pieces the wolf had left of her.. that's all that comes to my mind if I tried to remember her face.

A noise appeard and I lifted my head blinking into the distance where the forest was .

2 red eyes glew in between the darkness staring at me and i equally stared back in shock.

All the red eyes of wolf's looked the same so why did I feel like these were completely different.. I would even think of it as beautiful when I was suppose to hate red the most t-the colour of agony and blood. Dominance and power basically everything I hated.

I continued to stare as it backed off slowly looking at me constantly before switching to look back into the darkness of the forest as if it told me to follow.

I turned around looking at my house to see the lights on upstairs.

My father was very angry when I let the alpha we had found run off, he did quite a number on me promising that if next time he would witness me letting a wolf live or run away, he would bring me lock me in the basement again. Which I'm terrified of happening .

So why did I stand up, i reached behind me checking if I at least had the daggers with me, a safety gun in my shoe was always meant to be the last option.

I'm aware of how stupid it must sound that I went alone, freshly beaten and in hunter uniform into the forest to follow an alpha who had told me to do. Not to mention how dark it was.

But something about those eyes was drawing me closer, making me curious and want to follow. I long knew these were the eyes of the wolf I had spared before and I knew I was going to get myself in more trouble but at the moment I somehow couldn't care less.

It was darker than I thought when I entered the forest and looked around carefully, I was bearly moving to avoid making unnessecary sounds and focus on listening to the sounds around me, my hand was resting on the dagger that was behind me when I walked further slowly. My ankle was screaming at me to stop and give it rest when I remember my father constantly stepping on it in anger .