| Chapter 29 : Forbidden |

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

I cough steadying myself with my palms . And pulling myself up. My back was killing me but I had no time to pay any attention to it.

The sound of burning fire was all around me and I groaned as I sat up .
At least I could see again altho It seemed as if all colours where lost everything was just black and white to me and I didn't understand why, maybe this was a dream afterall. No it couldn't be it was far too realistic to be. The heat of the fire and the difficulty to breath.

,, kyungsoo !" I turned to see chanyeol on top of the torn apart and burning stairs and it made me raise my hand to land on my pouting forehead before I realized that jongin was no longer on me

Once more i quieckly turned my head
to look behind me worried for what had happened to him after the fall. And there he laid motionless and on his side .

I cough again whipping over my dirty face as I was crawling over to him not hesitating when I laid my head onto his chest to hear his steady heartbeat which made me sigh in relief
,, jongin " I cough trying to calm my laboured breaths, shaking his shoulder and patting his cheek gently with my palms in hopes he would wake up.
,, jongin !"

He didn't answer tho and I looked back to chanyeol who grabbed behind himself pulling a gun out and throwing it over the burning stairs to slide towards me on the ground .

I looked back onto jongin before reacting to chanyeol as i pulled him while grunting to lean against the wall, as far away from the fire as possible for the time being .

,, chanyeol ! You need to get down here !" Quieckly I stumbled to my feet to the stairs getting the gun and checking for the amo before tugging it into the back of my belt.

,, I can't !" He whimperd looking around desperately .

,, the window !" I orderd but he only shock his head and I rose my hand to shield my face from the heat while my other was shielding my stomach .

,, they are outside! They're everywher-" another explosion followed out of nowhere and I felt myself falling back to hit the wall before letting the ground once more.

A loud peep filled my ears and I grimaced at pain of the impact.
My ears were completely numb, I didn't understand what was happening or going on.

I shielded my stomach out of instinct as I forced myself to sit up again .

,, kyungsoo " I looked up lazily to meet sehuns eyes when i realized he had helped me sit properly.

Before i even opened my mouth, My gaze instandly move to fall onto jongin now laying on his side and coverd in dirt . I guess so was everyone right now from all the ash.
,, w-we need to get .. get him out Sehun .. "

The stairs were completely gone and there was a huge whole in the ceiling. Causing my eyes to widen.
,, chanyeol " I looked back at Sehun pushing him aside as I got up.

everything spinning around me and Sehun steadied me looking at me confused .
,, chanyeol was by the stairs !" I told him desperately and his eyes widened as he rushed to the burning stairs .
I heard him call fof chanyeol a few times before he shifted to wolf and jumped over the flames to get upstairs since the stairs were now gone. Since Sehun was taking care of chanyeol for now. I decided to turn my attention back to jongin stumbling over to him again.

,, jongin !" I fell to my knees besides him, turning him to lay on my lap
,, please wake up ! " I cupped his face helplessly staring at him in desperation I don't know What to do . I can't carry him outside and chanyeol said they were everywhere but those couldn't be rogues because rogues don't have bombs like these
It had to be hunters.