| Chapter 59 : Touched What's Mine |

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

,, well ?" I questioned easing both my eyebrows at Sehun who still seemed nervous .

,, nothing I was just .. don't you think it's weird how we're going there with a hunter who still is an actual hunter and an elf who murdered krystal ?" He exclaimed the last part quietly but I only frowned at him turning a little to see baekhyun smile as he talked to chanyeol.

,, we don't know if baekhyun killed krystal. It could've been alios it probably was alios .., also he didn't know krystal was with us so it's not like he's hiding this from us . We will get an explanation for it once we are safe plus he's chanyeols mate and has helped us a lot now, I think we can trust him .. and as for that hyunsik guy .. we will keep an eye on him especially when he's with kyungsoo" I clenched my jaw after saying the last part .

I saw the look in those eyes he had on kyungsoo, the way he held his hand and stared. I will have to tell him to keep his damn hands to himself I don't care if they were close friends. You don't look at a friend the way he looked at kyungsoo .

,, well if that's it then-" i was about to turn away again and return to the bedroom when he grabbed my arm paniced ,, wait !"

I frowned turning back to him and he swollowed looking around as if he was looking for something to say
,, Sehun ?" He looked at me again and I roamed his eyes trying to pinpoint why he paniced or was scared
,, are you ok?"

,, no " he quieckly said before whimpering after it ,, i-im realy scared of the mountains"

My frown hardened as I glanced at him disbelieving .
,, what ?"

He nodded rubbing over his head
,, I can't stand the cold and it's so high up .."

,, high up ? " this was starting to get weirder and weirder Sehun loved snow he never bothered if it were suddenly too cold he was the last to want to leave when there was snow and what did he mean with high up.
,, are you kidding me ? You find this funny dont you? I dont have time or interest in your jokes right now "

I was going to turn away again when he grabbed my arm a little rougher than usual .

,, Sehun ?" I frowned hardly at him only to spot how his eyes switched from black back to his brown once .

Instandly I charged my arm downward before yanking it up against his chest as he went flying back crashing into the table and rolling off on the floor when his skin turned competely black before he faded into a shadow .

Why did it not attack ? What the hell was that ? Trying to act like Sehun ..

As if he tried to distract me .

My eyes widened at that and I turned my head to the hallway running to it when chanyeol and baekhyun took care of the fight .
I rushed to the bedroom but instead of the door I found an empty wall .

Desperately I started tapping along the wall running and crashing against it but there was nothing I could do and it made me panic .

,, baekhyun !" I roared through the noises of the fight running back to them through the Hall desperately.