| Chapter 9 : Forest |

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

I was sitting outside by now . there was a bench by the door and further away on the grass.. it was kind of like the garden to the house but they all kept it blank just having the naturally blossoming flowers decorate it with the healthy green grass. thats where they let their Wolfs power out . 

,, Kai ! " i laughed running away now and the turning to run in circles or zick zack anything to shake him off
,, jongin hes gonna eat me !" before i knew it that huge stupid wolf jumped on me and i fell under him, his tounge washing over my face and i whined loudly at his drool being everywhere and he had nothing better to do then to nuzzle his big furry head in my neck.

effortly i moved my Hands up just enought to be on my chest through all those fur, god, he was so fluffy ..
but heavy .,, kaii " i whined and he growled back teasingly before getting onto his paw again Lifting his weight off me and now looking at me with those beautiful red eyes .

i smiled softly slipping away from under him and Holding his head my Hands almost completely disappearing in his fur as i stroke through it and he squeezed his eyes in Content causing me to chuckle faintly ,, such a good boy mh? " and I loved teasing him when he shock his head insulted

I only laughed at that continuing to stroke through his furr when he moved closer again and i hugged his head to my chest .. and stomach i guess , laying my head onto his with a smile before i closed my eyes .

,, Hey " her voice pulled me out of my thoughts and i looked up to her behind me .

she was Holding her big Baby bump with one hand while the other one had a blanket .

,, krystal " i smiled faintly Standing up to see if i could help her somehow . she ony smiled at me 

,, dont stand up i didnt mean to disturb you i was just wondering if you were cold " she reached the blanket out for me 

,, ah " i smiled taking it ,, thanks but i'm fine " i ended up laying the blanket around her instead of me. Before I sat back down and she held onto it sighing out once we both looked onto the forest from afar.

,, i can see why jongin calls you an angel " 

i blushed at that and she sat down besides me throwing her hair over her shoulder before snuggling into her blanket. I didnt say anything and instead just sat back down besides her.

,, myungi will kill me when he notices i'm here outside alone but L has been so overprotectiv its getting annoying ... it makes me feel like i am a burden or some weakling .."she mutterd glancing  onto her Hands.

i bit my bottom lio at that looking into the distance aswell ,, you're pregnant i guess hes just worried "

,, i know he is .. its cute but i cant help Feeling like this " why do i feel like i could relate to her .what she just said were literly my thoughts since a few days now ..

,,so .. i was thinking about naming her min .." she stroke over her babybump smiling And showing her happiness with her glowing eyes as she then looked at me again ,, it stands for intelligence "

,, what if she turns out to be stupid tho "

she stared at me for a Moment probably not having expected that from me since i'm always shy and honestly i didnt mean it to Sound like that . I was about to apologize and say that i didnt mean it .. i honestly didnt know why that popped out .