| Chapter 26 : Treassure what you have |

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

I stared as chanyeol was on his knees in front of kyungsoo and I took a step away when kyungsoo shot me a lost glance for help as if he didn't know what was going on or what to do .

,, listen .." chanyeol rose his head again and now Sehun followed him getting onto his knees aswell when he looked up at him like a hurt puppy as chanyeol finally managed to open his mouth taking my breath away .

,, I know .. we all .. we didn't treat you the way you deserved it ..

When you talked about me calling you a Mass murder and how you just wanted to move on. It made me think too. When myungsoo and krystal locked you into the basement, they were wrong. It was a mistake but that mistake was made because they had judged you too quieckly and reacted in fear .

Just like them " his gaze fell on Sehun and up slightly at Kris who didn't realy seem to bother ,, we misjudged you too and treated you wrong in fear of you turning our pack weak when that wasn't true ..

And I know you like to move on and just forget everything. But Its not right for us to just move on without a proper apology for our mistakes .." his head lowerd again and literly both of them leaned their bodies foreward to the ground to place their palms onto the floor before kyungsoo , who stepped back a little off guard. Hell we all were off guard and it made me wonder how longer chanyeol had practised in front of the mirror with this or how often he had written it down but then changed.

As i looked down at them, i saw kris smirk and only then i realized that This was actually the stance of a werewolf committing himself to you .. showing submission to the stronger, to the alpha ..

Or the Luna .

,, we hope, you would agree to start over again " Sehun continued ,, we're ready and would be grateful to accept you as our Luna "

My eyes moved to land on kyungsoo, who at first wore an expression full of shock, I could tell he didn't know what to do or to answer.

I touched his shoulder lightly to make him come back from his train of thoughts as he sighed and finally started stepping closer to them. I didn't blame him if he would just leave or say no, he had every right too .

But as always he had surprised me, filled me with happiness and pride to be calling him mine.
A soft smile took over his features as he got down himself, hesitating he got to his knees in front of them

His hands reached out to cup his chanyeols face and move him up to Sit and I pushed a low growl down when he did that and then the same to sehun.I knew he didn't mean it in the way like when he cupped my face but I still didn't like the sight of it .

,, it's ok  .. i guess even werewolfs make mistake. And I'm not mad because of this. It actually makes me little mad that you're apologizing to me now but still didn't tell me the truth .. I know Sehun follows you because you're someone he looks up to but chànyeol..

me making the pack weak that's not your actual problem with me "

I blinked shocked at how kyungsoo could tell. I rememberd when chanyeol talked to Sehun back in the woods after I had almost died from that wolf biting me. How he talked about the whole mate concept with hatred . I also was curious to what his actual problem with mates was .