| Chapter 12 : They're coming|

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

,, No!" He yelled pushing us back, holding us back. He was holding the lamp from the nighttable .well he broke it and it was now sharp on the ends .the other hand was secure around his stomach .

,, kyungsoo !" I called trying to somehow calm him down, he was a mess . He was crying while yelling at us to stay away . I could practically smell the scent of his fear in the air . I could feel and sense it ..And it hurt me and kai because we hadn't made our mate lose this fear yet.

,, how c-can you even think about this !" He yelled at me in anger .

My eyes saddened as I looked into his teary ones. Another tear slipped down and my wolf broke down the door .

I shifted in no time carefully and slowly walking over to kyungsoo.

He dropped the lamp slowly the closer I got and I bowed my head down whimpering slightly as more tears rolled over his cheek .I hated it when he cried and so did Kai so I didn't fight to control at this point because he seemed to listen more to Kai right now .sounds weird but I know kyungsoo and sometimes he just needs gestures instead of sweet talks and Kai was perfect for it .

My head nuzzled his neck gently still whimpering as kyungsoo now cried in silence wrapping his arms around my head slowly. while laying his own head onto it burrying himself in my fur when I continued nuzzling his neck gently.

we remained like this mainly because i wanted to make sure that he calmed fully down before daring to make another move . I signed towards the other pack members to get out of the room and close the door after them through our pack link.

The fact that I told him what we should consider of doing wasn't the only reason for his outburst it was also the fact that so many people watched him break .
I knew he hated that, even more since it wasn't the first time he broke down in front of them .

I just know that it makes him believe he is weak when he's not at all. It was all his fathers fault .he was the one who put that scar of his fear and insecurities on him .

After a while he had eventually calmed down only taking uneven breaths. He was still trembling in my arms tho and just when I shifted back , his gripp around me tightened before I felt something warm flooding over my back and shoulder .

I didn't have to look to know that it was puke. I just pattened his back when he whimpers shortly before throwing up once more and suppressing a groan in the end.

,, it's Ok...
come on.." I whispered softly to him .

Carefully I pulled him with my arms around his waist up and he stumbled slightly because of his injured leg .
He whined again leaning more into me so I tried to get to the bathroom faster and he stumbled the last few steps in and fell onto the toilet seat before bending forward once more releasing a horrible sound as he threw up everything again.

It was bearly anything tho it looked like it was just water and it caused me a terrible feeling of worry as my eyes glew at being helpless of how to help him .

,, jongin !" Sehun ran in ,, your parents called .they're stuck but they said they know where we are we need to leave "

My eyes widened as I stared at him
,, what about Kris!? We can't leave now he disappeared and kyungsoo is still injured I can't run with him on my back "
I turned back towards him to see him panting to himself trying to regain his breath .

,, jongin there are gonna be a lot more of them .if we don't leave now neither of us will make it " I sighed being stressed ,, and Kris ?"

,, I mindlinked him he says he's coming after " swallowing I nodded to him ,, get important stuff, we will use the car too "

,, B-but we're faster on the run"

,, sehun, krystal is pregnant too !I will drive kyungsoo ,myungsoo and krystal are in the car and you will run forward with chanyeol ." He frowned stepping forward .

,, no it will be too suspicious ! They will notice us if we run and you drive " I growled loudly at him and he lowered his head
,, fine then get the car of the neighbours you myungsoo and krystal drive in it and I'll take chanyeol and kyungsoo .. NOW"

He nodded running off and I turned back to kyungsoo who had stopped being sick but was just kind of hanging on the toilet exhausted as he looked I saw the blood soaking through the bandages but chose not to lose myself now .

Carefully but quickly grabbing onto his smelly shirt I helped him pull it off .throwing it away before rushing to the wardrobe I just pulled one of my pullover out and made him wear it since mine were too big for him it will keep him warm . To make sure tho . I grabbed one of my jackets too and threw it around him .

He sighed exhausted not even opening his mouth . I pulled him up gently supporting most of his weight as he stood by the sink and I helped cleaning him off aswell as me .

I simply put a t-shirt and a jacket on since I don't get cold really .

,, jongin! " I heard chanyeol call and I quickly went through the drawers taking pictures phones chargers and a few of the books that kyungsoo had left of his family .along with some cloths and small teddy bears and pictures of us I put it all into one bag throwing it over my back before running back to the bathroom where I found him half asleep against the wall .

I Placed a soft kiss to his head before slipping my hands under his legs and back .picking him up as if he weight nothing . Since lifting weight even if it would be heavy which kyungsoo is not at all unfortunately . I would still not have a problem with it since I'm not like humans.

,, Jon.. -nn"
,, shh I got you don't worry ok just sleep some more "
He just rested his head on my shoulder as I rushed down the stairs and out to the car .I quieckly handed chanyeol our bag and he put it to the back of the car .before I buckled kyungsoo in on the passenger seat to be close enough to me .

I got into the drivers seat aswell and waited until chanyeol did so too and shut the door .right after I saw myungsoo driving off in their car before us .

I followed .

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

Ill edit this in the future okkkk right now all the chapters i publish were old and only reborn in my draft so hang on ok i know the way this is written is painfully cringy but im too lazy, tired and busy to edit it all . I just fixed "some" grammar mistakes

And yes i know this was too short again thank you 😑❤😂