100k Q & A!

First of all,
UM,
THANK YOU?!?!?
I LOVE YOU ALL??!
100k reads means a lot to me, not just because you guys read this junk, but because you're so supportive about it. I know it's just a Wattpad story and it doesn't really make a difference in anyone's lives that greatly but your love is unreal. I've never had a rude comment, never had to deal with rude people, nothing. Just support. Thank you so, so, so much.

Now for the Q & A!
[Sorry if I missed your question]

From @audiewrites
1. How did you come up with the idea of the title for this fic?
~I'm kind of obsessed with deeper meaning, like "Moon Taxi", and "Lucidity", and other words that I've named chapters after. I like to have a more developed, deeper meaning, rather then just saying, "Love", or "Friends". A lot of times, like "Moon Taxi", I name it after a song or artist when I listen to a song that inspires me.

As for the title, Ardor is actually a synonym for "fire". It's also a synonym for "passion". I figured that it could be taken either of those ways, and different people could interpret it differently.

2. How many chapters do you think are going to be in this fic?
~Well, considering I'm always adding in extra stupid plotlines that are basically unsolvable, I have no idea (oops). I'm constantly trying to think of endings that I could add on, but I never want to end it. It's fun to write.

3. What's your favorite book?
~A while back, I read a book called "Bruiser". It was really well written, and it touched my heart. I suggest it to anyone who likes angst :)

From @aria-vic
1. What's your favorite ship?
~I can tell you one thing; it's actually not Klance.
The side of the fandom that I chill with, like you guys, are really relaxed and open-minded when it comes to ships. Some of the fandom ruined not only Klance, but Voltron in general for not just me but a lot of other people, too. They're so negative about other ships.
If you ask me, Voltron isn't about ships. It's about the storyline that DreamWorks has worked so very hard on. I don't only watch it for Klance (though it is a nice touch).

Lord I'm off-topic
Anyways, my favorite ship is probably Tsukkiyama. I just love how pure it is, and how it's simply caring, not just getting nasty.
Plus um who doesn't love Yamaguchi he's so sweet and his goddamn nickname for Tsukki makes me SO

2. Do you watch anime? If so, what's your favorite one?
~No, I don't watch anime.
I LIVE AND BREATH ANIME.
Obviously I like Haikyuu (last question COUGH), but my all-time favorite anime is definitely Bungou Stray Dogs. Gotta love me some Dazai <3

3. Are there any other ships in this story other than klance?
~ :)))

From @-horror-movie-fan-
1. How did you react when Keith was revealed as a Galra?
~It wasn't really that much of a shock, especially after all of the hype and hints from season 1 and the fandom. I thought it was an interesting twist to Keith, who I already loved with all of my tiny, cold, dead heart.

2. How did you feel about Allura's reaction?
~We all know that Allura isn't the most open and understanding of characters, especially when it's about the Galra. I wasn't surprised that she wasn't happy, but hey, he hasn't done anything wrong yet, so why would he now?

Thank you so, so, so much for 100k. I'm literally speechless.
I love you all. <3
Also I'm sorry for being so mean to you and the paladins and setting them up for bad things.
Please forgive me lol
I LOVE YOU GUYS, THANKS SO MUCH!