Prolouge

"So did you hear?" Jasmine asked plopping on my bed. I looked up from my laptop to look at her.

"What are you talking about?" She looked at me astonished.

"You seriously don't know who enrolled here?" I asked.

"I'm being straight serious" I said now more interested on who she is talking about.

"August and Chris go here now" she said. My chest felt like it tightened from the news she just told me.

"H-how do you know that?" I asked.

"I saw them come out the office and was being showed around, they defiantly go here" I got out of bed putting my slides on. Jasmine was hot on my tail.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"I don't believe you, so imma just peek around and see if they really here" I said. She took my hand and basically dragged me to the main entrance. I saw his tall figure standing there talking. I guess he felt a stare, so he turned and looked and we locked eyes for the first time in forever. Everything we been through felt like it rushed back down to me. I broke eye contact and ran out trying to sustain my wild emotions.

"I thought i was never going to see him again" I mumbled when Jas caught up to me.

"Nothing change, he still broke up with you and didn't fight for you" she reminded me. The doors opened and he walked out with Chris goofing around. I felt like everything happened way too fast. He started walking my way. I felt like I couldn't move but right when I had the strength to walk away he caught me.

"Renae" the way he said it made me shiver.

"August" I said clearing my throat.

"How you been" he asked smiling showing his grill. Lord, the smile going to get me.

"Been better, you?" He chuckled.

"I've been good, it looks like you in a hurry" he said.

"Uh yeah gotta do some homework" I said about to walk away.

"Can I hug you?" He asked. I nodded letting him engulf me into a tight hug. His scent flowed to my nose, I took a deep breath pulling away. It felt so weird to be by him again .

"Nice seeing you and all but I got things to do" I said walking with Jasmine by my side. I looked back to see him watching me walk away. I smiled and walked way more confident then before. What am I going to do?
________________

That's a snippet of the sequal, I'm so excited to get this book started. I have big plans for it and hope you guys Will be along to stick with me. First chapter will be out real soon.

~BR££♡