5

×Renae

"Nae" jas yelled running inside my room.

"Woah woah whats wrong" i asked jumping out of bed.

"I saw someone on my way back" she had beads of sweat dripping down her face.

"Slow down, take a breath" We both sat down on my bed as she finally found peace within herself.

"Renae guess who is here" I looked at her anxious wanting her to hurry up and tell me what she saw.

×Jasmine

"Aye good luck on Ms. Latimore test tomorrow" this kid named Ravi said.

"Thanks you too" This test was about to stress me out, I don't even know what it is on. I looked out toward the parking lot for a glimpse of a second seeing something I saw before. I turned my head again and saw that same Lamborghini , we saw at the park and at Walmart. My nerves were starting to race when I finally thought about the one person I know that had that car. It was the same person I thought I saw at the park and same person I made eye contact with at Walmart, It had to be Chris car. My question is : Why is he here?. My thoughts got interrupted when someone nudged my shoulder as they passed by.

"Pay attention next time" Some kid said as he walked by. I rolled my eyes and continued walking towards the direction of our apartment. As I was getting closer to the front office I was also getting more nervous. I slowly peaked my head at the window to see the one and only, Chris standing right by August. The august that broke my best friend's heart. I accidently rustled in the bushes making their heads turn towards the sound. I hauled ass, I was running like my life depending on it. I ran all the way back to the apartment breathing hard.

" So basically I saw them in the office, I'm not sure if they are attending here or not." She said. August is back? After I finally move on from him and put myself first, he decides to come back after all this time.

" Why?" I asked her. she shrugged her shoulders not knowing how to answer that question.

" I guess they enrolled here" I got my ass up and out of bed putting my slides on. Jasmine was hot on my tail.

" Um where you going" she asked

" I dont believe what you said to be true, i dont want it to be true, so imma just peek around and see if they really here" i told her. she sucked her teeth looking at me.

She grabbed my hand and basically dragged me to the main entrance

She grabbed my hand and basically dragged me to the main entrance. I peeked in that window seeing his tall figure standing there talking, my heart was pumping mad fast. I guess he felt someone staring because he turned around and locked eyes with me for the first time in forever. Everything i been through with him felt like it rushed back to me. I broke my eye contact with him trying to sustain my wild emotions.

" i thought i was never going to see him again" i whispered to myself. Jas rubbed my back.

" Dont forget nothing changed, he still broke up with you" she reminded me. The doors opened and he walked out with chris who was goofing around. Everything happened so fast. The moment i tried to walk away, he caught me.

"Renae" the way he said it made me shiver.

"August" I said clearing my throat.

" How you been holding up" he asked smiling which showed his grill. Lord, give me strength.

"Been Better, you?" He chuckled while rubbing his goatee.

"Ive been pretty good, can i ask you something?" I nodded

"Yeah go ahead"

" Was that you at Amaya door that day?"

"Yea, i didnt know she was with someone" he shook his head

"Oh hell nah, thats my cousin"

"Oh well it was nice seeing you i got homework to do"

"Can I hug you?" He asked. i nodded letting him engluf me into a tight hug. His scent flowed to my nose, I took a deep breath pulling away. It was so weird to be by him again.

"Well i got to get going, see you around" I said walking away with jas by my side, i took a glance back to see him biting his bottom lip as he watched me walk away. I smiled and turned back around.

" I hope he know that i moved on"

" He seem different, it doesnt look like he cares if you did or not. "

"Well it's not his decision." i told her

_____________________________________________________________________________

So tell me your thoughts of this chapter and how it will affect the upcoming chapters. The little clues in each chapter lead up this chapter here. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Happy New Year's everyone.

Comment and Vote

-BREE.