18

×Renae

It's been a couple weeks and we still havent told our friends about us. It's not that we dont want them to know but I just want to make sure we last this time and dont break up again. I was currently in the bathroom freaking out cause I was late on my period. I'm on birth control but sometimes that shit dont work and it needs to come through for me right now. I washed my face and left the bathroom. The last thing I need to be is pregnant. I'm just not ready for that step. I grabbed my keys and was about to leave when jas stopped me.

"If you go to the store can you bring royalty back some chips"

"Of course, I'll be back in a few" she nodded going back to check on RoRo. As I was walking down the sidewalk to get to the parking lot I saw Noah outside talking to some people. I still felt awkward about the situation so I tried not to get seen.

"Yo Nae hold up" I faked smiled and waved at him.

"Wassup Noah" he smiled giving me a hug

"I know we havent gotten to talk since the phone call we had but i want to let you to know that your still one of my closest friends I've made here. Plus we sit together in class"

"Same for me, i just want us to move past this and hopefully be like the old times"

"Yeah of course, imma let you go tho" i nodded giving him one last hug before getting into my car.

The ride to the corner store took longer than I expected. Due to the fact, I was constantly thinking of the what if's. I didn't speak with august about me taking this test. I walked inside looking at everything before grabbing a couple different test then some chips for royalty and jas.

"Will this be all for you today" the clerk said with a smile and she rung up my items

"Uh yes ma'am" I smiled back as I quickly swiped my card. I waved goodbye as I grabbed my stuff walking back to the car. An incoming call threw me off my train of thought. It was no one other than august.

"Hey boo" I spoke getting into the car. I threw all the pregnancy test into my purse closing it up.

"You leaving from the store" he asked.

"Yeah had the munchies, what's up tho" our call got connected to the Bluetooth in my car.

"Imma meet you at your place, coming to pick up my book, forgot I had HW tonight" he said with a light chuckle.

"Uh okay, well I'll meet you there" once he responded I hung up the phone. Luckily I pulled up before he did. Meaning I got about 10mins before he gets here. I grabbed the bags and quickly rushed to our door.

"I got her cheese puffs, cause I know how much you both love those" I said hanging jas the chips.

"Aww thank you"

"Your welcome, what do you two have planned for today?" I asked

"Well I think we might go hang out at the park for awhile and meet up with Chris"

"Just letting you know now that it's kind of hot outside"

"Trust me I checked and I ain't really feeling it but roro wants to go to the park sooo" I chuckled as we finished up our conversation. I helped her get royalty to the car before going back inside our place. I walked into my room going straight to my purse. I grabbed the many test and went into the conjoined bathroom making sure to lock the door. I opened them all and grabbed one from each. I started peeing on them. Once I finished I grabbed some tissue and sat them underneath my sink until it was time. I sat a timer when I heard someone walk in.

"August that you" I asked washing my hands. I unlocked the door as I seen him grabbing the books he left over

"Wassup baby" he smiled giving me multiple kisses. I pulled him closer before letting him get the rest of the things.

"How was your day" I asked leaning on the door.

"I mean it's better now" I smiled waving him off

"How about you, what you been up to?"

"Not much mostly studying" 

"We can honestly study together if you want"

"We would get nothing done" I said as we both shared a laughed

"It was worth a shot but imma  go so I can finish this shit"

"It's already late, not even sure how much credit you going to get in on it"

"Man, imma get some credit it's better than nothing" we talked for a little more before he finally decided to leave to go finished his late work that was due tonight. After I had walked him out I went back into the bathroom and looked at the many pregnancy test.

*******************************************

Alrighty here is the next update. I hope you guys enjoy this little chapter. Votes and comments are greatly appreciated. Just want to remind y'all that it's their junior year of college...

~BR££ 💜