7

×Renae

I was currently in Mr. Reynolds class waiting for noah who never appeared to class which was unusual. I whipped my phone out and went to his contact.

9:40 Sent to: Noahh😩
Hey are you coming to class today?

I didn't get a response right away but i didn't care too much about it.

9:45 Received from: Noahh😩
Coming in right now, I overslept.

I shook my head watching him rush in before Mr. Reynolds shut the door. This boy here is a trip.

“I've never got dressed so quick in my life” he said catching his breath.

“why you breathing so hard, don't you play football” i said sarcastically. He gave me that look and i started laughing

“that run from my car to here was painful. Imagine being half asleep driving here and then running here.  It's not fun” he slouched in his seat rubbing his stomach. I shook my head laughing before turning around and paying attention to Mr. Reynolds.

“ookay, class i am going to pass out…. Some worksheets for you to do.” he finally said. This is going to be one long class.

“Ooh and by the way…. You have a quiz coming up” he said pushing his glasses up and above the bridge of his nose. I looked at noah and rubbed my temple.

“hang in there” he said rubbing my back.

××××××××××××××××××

We decided to crash back at his apartment. I was so tired and i was thinking about taking a nap.

“that class would go by faster if he started typing up his instructions for us to read instead of listening to him talk.”

“you're right,  cause that class is so stressful” i laughed as we walked up to his door.

“like his talking takes up a good portion of class, i don't even know why i allowed myself to get him as a teacher again” he stated.

“same here, now we stuck in that class” i said closing the door behind us.

“I'm going to go take a shower,  make yourself comfortable.” i nodded heading straight to his bedroom. I slid my shoes off and plopped on his bed. The events that happened yesterday was still glued to my mind and i just couldn't throw it away. I don't know if should tell him that my ex goes here. I turned my phone on and went to youtube to listen to some music. I plugged my headphones in and laid back. So much has happened and the school year barely started. Before i can actually get serious with Noah, i have to let him know about my past relationship. There is just too much for me to handle right now. I bobbed my head to the music, allowing my eyes to close and listening to the lyrics closely. I was a big fan of small artist music, it was usually some deep lyrics.

"You wouldn't like it if I pulled a you on you” i mumbled slightly.

“I wish you were me, so you could feel this feeling” i sung out

“you don't know, my heart is gold” i sung lowly.

“you have a nice voice” i heard. I opened my eyes to see Noah looking at me. I smiled slightly.

“thanks”

"Look like your in deep thought tho, whats up?" He asked seriously. I watched him walk by me and take seat on his bed.

"Yeah just a little, i just been thinking" he smiled grabbing my hand

"What about" he asked. I wasn't ready to tell him the truth just yet.

"You, mainly us" i said. I still have to accept the fact that my first everything goes to my school now.

"foreal?" He asked. I nodded smiling

"Real talk" his smile was so noticeable once I said that. It actually made me smile. We continued to just talk about ourselves to each other and it helped with forgetting about what was happening.

my phone ringed and i havent realized i missed a couple calls from jas.

"Hold on real quick" He nodded turning his game on. I went towards his kitchen while answering the phone.

"Hey jas" I answered.

"Hey nae, are you busy?" her tone of voice sounded so different.

"yeah kinda"

"Where you at?"

"I'm at noah's apartment, we chilling" I reminded her.

"Do you think you could come home please, its kinda urgent" she was worrying me so I agreed.

"Yeah I guess so, i'll be there shortly" I hung up my phone walking back to his room. He looked in my direction making eye contact before he continued playing his game.

"Jas called saying it was an emergency, wanna chill together another day?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah, go ahead" I smiled giving him a hug. he kissed my cheek then returned to playing his game. I grabbed my bag and my shoes and walked out the door.

************************************************************************

I rushed home as quick as possible, this better be some emergency. I used my keys and unlocked the door.

"Jas w-" as soon as I looked up, I saw a couple people in our dorm, including chris and august. jas walked out her room, smiling innocently. What has she done now.

"Hey nae" chris said.

"hey chris.... August" I kicked my shoes off staring at jas. What the hell has she done?
_____________________________________________

Im so sorry it has been so long since i last updated, its just been a heck of a year so far,  I'm in the process of publishing more chapters for my books.

Thanks for the patience

~BR££ ♡