21

Hey everyone, once you finish reading this chapter please take a look at my new book "Beyond the Truth" that I published

Hey everyone, once you finish reading this chapter please take a look at my new book "Beyond the Truth" that I published. It has one chapter published because I want some feedback on if people like it and whatnot. Thank you for the support it is greatly appreciated

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

xRenae

It was finally thanksgiving break and I was honestly thankful to have a break from school. I couldn't be to stressed since I'm pregnant as well, so this was a break well needed. I pulled up to the driveway of the house and it felt a little weird to be back honestly. I usually stay with jasmine since she lives by the school so I don't come home as often. My mom does know I'm pregnant and she wasn't quite happy about it. The only thing is she doesn't know that it's August baby. As far as she remembers I was done with him all together. I used my key and unlocked the door. I walked straight to the kitchen to see my mom cooking something.

"Hey mama" she turned around and smiled.

"I didn't know you was coming" she said pulling me into a long lasting hug.

"Consider it a surprise"

"How is school? The baby?" She rubbed my stomach but there was still no visible bump.

"We're doing good and school is going can't wait to be done."

"That's good,  well I let you go unpack and we can talk some more later" I smiled giving her another hug before going to my room. I looked around as it was still how I left it. My phone ringed. An incoming FaceTime call from august. I answered it and plopped onto my bed.

"You made it home safely?" He asked as he was paying attention to the game he was playing.

"Yeah I would ask you the same but it looks like your quite comfortable" I said with a laugh.

"Yeah I made it back some time ago, my mama wasn't home yet" I nodded.

"I might swing by later on and say hi to her" before he could say something I had another incoming call from Jasmine.

"Hold on, imma call you back later" once he responded I hung up and answered her call.

"Wassup mamas" I said with a smile.

"Hey I didn't know you left already"

"Yeah I had told you this morning I was leaving but I'm not sure if you was conscious enough to remember" she chuckled.

"Yeah but I just wanted to catch up with you I guess. We barely have time to talk since I'm always with roro and Chris and your with august" I agreed with her. "So what did you want to catch up on?"

"Honestly with what you told me the other day. I didn't know you still had strong feeling for him"

"Yeah I wanted to tell you when I felt like it was right and that this time was going to work out for the both of us but since I found out I was pregnant I needed to share the news with you"

"Yeah you know I support you with whatever decision you make but imma be honest I was a little shock to see you get back with him after the amount of pain you went through when he broke up with you" as we was talking about my relationship I could see that she didn't want me to get hurt again and for some reason this time felt right.

"Yeah I know, I thought about it for awhile before actually letting it happen. I'm happy though"

"Well as long as august know that next time he pull that shit imma have my foot up his ass" I laughed but quickly looked up to see my mom standing this with a puzzled look.

"Wait a minute, your pregnant by August?"

"Uh jas let me call you back" I hung up the phone as my mom sat beside me.

"Renae, that boy has put you through a rough patch and you turn around and get right back with him like it didn't happen" she sounded ashamed but at the same time it was my choice to be with him.

"Mom I promise it's a more mature relationship than it was years ago, our second chance feels different this time"

"You was doing so good without him"

"But he was the one who helped me become the person I am, he helped me become more confident in my body. He was always genuine"

"All I'm saying is don't let you heart love to quickly this go round, make him work for it. Make sure he appreciates you enough to do everything in his power to keep you guys relationship"

"I promise mommy" I replied. She kissed my forehead before walking out my room. Well shit, two lectures from two of the most important people in my life.

__________________________________

Well I hope you guys enjoy this short filler chapter. What do you guys think about everyone's opinion on her relationship. Also as I stated above check out my new book when you have a chance!!

Comments and Votes appreciated

-BR££💜