16

×Renae

“i don't need any” he smiled slightly as he realized what i said.

“renae did those blunts get you horny?” he asked with a laugh. I mugged him and walked in his bathroom as he followed me.

“you was my last, it's been awhile” he coughed as he looked at me.

“that was some years ago” he reminded me. I started the water.

“remind me to never let you smoke again” he said making me laugh. I grabbed his shirt and looked at him.

“Take this off”

“Girl don't you start with me” he said moving my hand back. I rolled my eyes and took my shirt off and was preparing to take my leggings off.

“show me why you want me” I stopped the water and took my leggings off.

“Nae, put your clothes back on” he said softly. I pushed my bra straps off my shoulder as I kept eye contact. Instead of stopping me like I thought he would, he just watched me. I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the ground. I slid down my panties and slid those across the floor. I looked away from him and stepped inside of the bubbly water.

“can you at least get in?” I asked.

“No funny business?” he asked. 

“no promises” after debating for awhile, he took off his clothes and got in the tub with me. He looked at as I put my hair into a high bun.

“Happy?” I nodded as he grabbed my foot and started to massage it. I leaned my head back and enjoyed the comfortable silence. He moved over to my other foot and did the same thing. This massage was something I needed for awhile now. My high was starting to past but I didn't want august to know that. It's been awhile and I was well ready to do it again but with him. I can't believe I'm saying that but it was the truth. I sat up and moved closer to him I sat on his lap somewhat as he instantly grabbed my waist. 

“what you doing?” he asked as he slowly rubbed up and down my thighs.

“why do you want me?” I asked. He bit his lip as he barely could focus on the question. 

“damn Renae, your really tempting me”

“I just want you to show me” 

“My shit exclusive” he joked. I sucked my teeth as I was becoming aggravated. I was trying to get up but he stopped me.

“If you don't want to have sex with me, then just say it” I said. He smiled as he looked at me.

“I only want to make love to you, all night” my heart started beating really quick as I focused on him again.

“Love?” I asked

“I still love you” he said. Hearing him say that made my attraction to him even stronger right now.

“Make Love to me then” I mumbled.

He grabbed my face and met me halfway. We started kissing slow as all we cared about was being gentle. Tongue was added and we was just kissing all over each other.

“I'll be gentle” he whispered in my ear. I shivered as he rises me up a little and sat right on top. I wrapped my arms around his neck as went gentle like he said. My breathing felt quick, I couldn't believe I was actually doing this again. He grabbed my hips and guided me. I forgot that we were still in the bathtub, there is a first time for everything. He started kissing on my neck most likely leaving hickeys, don't know how I'm going to explain those. The water was starting to get cold so we got out, well august carried me back to his bed. I'm glad this bathroom was connected to his room. He laid me down and started kissing down my body.