4

Merry Christmas to Everyone and I hope you have a wonderful blessed day, This chapter is my gift to you all, hope you Enjoy

×Renae

"Toot toot" jas yelled out as the music was playing. I shook my head laughing trying to figure out what to put on for my date today.

"What time is he picking you up?" Jas questioned as she swayed to the music.

"Around 5ish"

"Umm its almost 5ish, hurry up" i kept trying to tell myself not to panic but i ended up doing so anyway. I made up my mind and finally put on my outfit. I looked at myself in the mirror seeing how my clothes hugged my curves. I smiled as i continued to look at myself.

"Jas... Heels or shoes?" She peeked her head in.

"Yass hunty, heels fasho " i shook my head.

"You always gassing me up"

"But you look beautiful" i blushed slightly at her sweet comment

"But you look beautiful" i blushed slightly at her sweet comment. A knock was planted on the door. I turned the music down and got my stuff as jasmine went to answer the door.

"Mmm noah you looking good too, wait till you see renae" i walked out the bathroom smiling. The look on his face made me smile even more.

"Damn nae, you look beautiful" he grabbed my hand spinning me around.

"Thank you" he kissed my cheek before opening the door.

"Now you two little love birds have some fun but not too much fun if you know what i mean" she winked.

"Oh nasty ahh"

"Noah have her back at 11"

"Girl bye , ill be back later on" i hurried and got us out before she continued on.

"Are you cool with being outside for most of the day?" He asked opening my door for me.

"Perfectly fine with it" i snapped on my seatbelt.

"But seriously you look very attractive today" he smiled fanning me away.

"Chill" im not gonna lie , but today i havent realized i was this lucky to find someone who likes me for me and not for my looks.

"What you thinking about "

"A lot actually"

"You wanna talk about it"

"Well to be honest with you, the reason i havent been letting you take me out was because i felt like i was rushing it too soon from my last relationship. I know most guys dont wanna hear a girl talk about her ex on a date but its just that he was hard to get over but today i realized ive been hanging on to the past for too long and im glad i allowed myself to set off and explore again with you." He smirked taking a quick glance at me.

"I promise today will be the best date you had in a while" i bit my lip blushing.

_____________________________________________

What a beautiful day turned into a rainy nightmare. The day he had planned was ruined by the rain. The look on his face seemed agitated.

"Are you cool with coming with me to my place, I will cook us something instead"

"I like the sound of that" he chuckled taking a u-turn.

"My apartment not to far from here , so we should be there quick."

"I hate when the day is so beautiful and rain comes out of nowhere"

"Oh i totally agree" i started laughing at the sour face he had. We had finally pulled up to his apartment complex that was actually not to far from our school. Once we both got out, I grabbed my belongings and followed behind as he led the way. 

"So was your ex the only reason why you wouldn't move on?" I stared at him for a brief moment not sure if I wanted to say anything. I guess he realized that I was uncomfortable with the topic when I did not say anything. I followed him out the elevator and towards his room to the right.

"Are you allergic or don't like specific foods?"

"Um not really, I'm a foodie" He chuckled and went towards the kitchen.

"It was not the only reason" he confusingly looked at me.

"what you talking about?"

"The answer to your question you asked me, My ex was not the only reason"

"What was the other reason" He asked.

"How we broke up was one of the most worst days of my life, it was like we gave up on each other. I just built up a wall from the day till now in which I would not let another man in to just break it down some more. I just could not go through something like that. I made this barrier with myself to not ever give someone my all when they are just going to tear apart." I wiped the single tear I felt on my cheek. He looked up from cutting the vegetables.

"Not if you find that right one"

"I Thought he was the Right one but I guess not"

"Another Man's loss if another man's treasure and hopefully it could be me if you gave me that opportunity." I lowkey cracked a smile at his sweet gesture.

"Only if you act right" He smiled at me

"You don't even have to worry, I wont treat you like your last." If only he knew that I still have love for him. I faked smile as the guilt started to build up inside me. All I have to do is let him go and move on with my life. Why can't I just do that?

________________________________________________

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter with Renae opening up to Noah but the key question is: Can she trust everything he is saying to her?

Comment and Vote

-BREE.