11

×Renae

I couldnt get the kiss out of mind, all I could think about is how I missed him so much. Just feeling his lips on mine brought back so many memories. August was and still kinda is a big part in my life. Without him, I wouldn't have achieved so much self confidence of myself.  I know he is gonna be over here again because jasmine invited him and chris over. Jas and chris is most likely going to see royalty and spend time with her as a family. I'm just afraid I wont be able to control myself when he is around.  Even though, Noah and I aren't dating. We are talking and August should respect that but he doesn't. I grabbed my controller and started scrolling through some channels as I tried to find something to watch, but nothing was interesting to me. I grabbed my phone off the charger and started a game of pool. I didnt have homework nor any test or quizzes to study for. I was pretty bored with not doing anything. I heard this firm knock get planted on the door, I already knew who it was.

"Hey Nae, hope you dont mind but we are going to pick up royalty and maybe bring her over for her see you guys."  Told you she wasnt staying.

"Go ahead, I'm not stopping you" she smiled and walked back out my room. Not too long after, I walked out of my room to say hey to chris before he left. August looked up and smiled at ne.

“Can i help you?” i asked staring into August eyes.

“Maybe or maybe not” i rolled my eyes as he went back to looking at his phone. I walked over towards him and took a seat on the couch.

“seriously?” I asked

“Renae i’m tired of waiting, i can't deal with this” he actually said my name.  I leaned against the the couch cushion and just looked at him.

“what are you talking about”

“how long you and nacho been talking?”

“first off his name is Noah not nacho”

“yeah yeah, same difference” he scooted closer to me and laid my legs across his lap.

“we been talking for awhile,  why does it matter to you?” i asked watching his hand slide up my leg.

“so you moved on from me” he asked.

“I believed you didn't love me anymore, so I stopped waiting" I moved his hand back down and leaned my face against my fist.

“why would you think that nae? I still love you” I just looked at him and I could just tell he was telling me the truth.

“Renae, you don't understand how bad I felt when I broke it off with you almost two years ago.  I wasn't sure if I would ever see you again and then when I did, I knew I had a chance of winning you back” I looked at him and sat up some.

“Well, you lost me” i wasn't really sure if i believed the words that came out of my mouth. Any other day it would be that answer but after the kiss we share. My feelings started to come back.

“do you even like him” he pulled me back on his lap and this time I just sat there.

“yes…” he moved his hands down and started putting his one hand up my shorts. This took a turn real quick.

“so his kissing is better than mine?” i don't know what he was doing to me but my eyes were glued to his.

“yeah..” his lips were so close, too close.

“do you care for him?” i was unable to answer because our lips were connected. Everything happened so fast. Those butterflies I felt  yesterday were re-appearing in my stomach. I laid my hand on his cheek deepening the kiss we were sharing. He pulled me even closer as I moved my arms around his neck and let my lips take over. Our tongues were interlocked with one another and our hands were all over each other. His lips traveled down to my neck and chest and i just didn't have motivation to tell him this was wrong, when it felt so right. Is that wrong? I stopped what he was doing and just looked at him.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked. He smirked as he started rubbing my back.

"I'm winning you back, like I said I would"

---------------------------------------------------------

Another update as promised, hope you guys enjoy this quick update.

Comment and vote

~BR££♡