10

So ive been thinking about this idea for a long time now and I believe it would be a cool way to get you guys opinions and answer alot of yall questions about the characters or the chapter. I wanted to do a Q&A before I start the chapter and answer you guys questions. If you have anything to ask; feel free to inbox me or leave it down in the comments. I will start answering questions next chapter, so feel free to ask away..
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

×August

"She's adorable" I said looking at a picture of royalty.

"I know right, I just wish I was there from the start"

"Don't think like that, at least you get to be with her now"

"Yea, you're right" I was currently doing my homework before I go to class. I was just writing shit hoping he would grade upon completion. 

"Nigga, dont you got a class to go to?" I gave him the side eye as I continued to write.

"Yeah but this homework is a major right now" I told him. I had about 10 minutes before my next class started but I forgot to do my homework yesterday since I was chilling with my cousin.

"Should've did that shit yesterday" I sucked my teeth waving him off.

"I got this, alright?" I assured him as I finished up my last couple of sentences.

"You wrote random shit down, didnt you?" I started laughing as he joined.

"Hell yeah,  he don't usually check it for accuracy" I packed up my stuff into my folder and slid it into my bookbag.

"Do better" he said walking off. I went to my dresser and threw on a shirt, then I got my shoes on.

"Aight I'm out" I mentioned as I grabbed my stuff while heading to the door. I looked at my phone as I realized it was 10:26am. I had about 4 mins left and my class was a good 6 minute walk. I took a shortcut and started jogging towards my class. I should've left when chris told me too. I looked at my phone and realized I got 2 minutes. I picked up the pace as I got closer to class. I saw Renae talking to the Nacho kid. I rolled my eyes as I thought of a way to make this nigga jealous.

"Wassup beautiful" I pulled her into a hug before she processed what I said.

"The fuck?" I looked towards him before kissing her forehead which made her push me off. I chuckled as I walked into class.

"Goodmorning August"

"Professor" I walked up the steps to my seat and sat down. I got everything I needed out of my bookbag and onto the table.

"That was cruel August" she said sitting down. I turned towards her and grabbed her hand.

"Get your hands off me"

"Relax girl" I mumbled as our teacher started the lesson. I interlock our fingers and kissed her hand.

"You got another class after this?" I asked as she pulled her hand away.

"Nope, finally get the afternoon"

" come to my place" I mentioned. She scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion.

"And why would I do that?"

"I need your help, his homework is confusing" she took awhile before she said anything.

"If I do, you wont pull no funny business?" She asked. I smirked a lil.

"That's a promise, I cant really keep" she sucked her teeth turning back around towards the lesson

"I got a question" I stopped writing and looked at her.

"Wassup?" I asked

"Last time we was in class, you started a sentence , what was you going to tell me" I thought back to what she was talking about and decided I wasnt ready to go about that situation.

"I'm not sure, I cant really remember" I lied. She nodded and went back to her work.

---------------------------------------------------------

I unlocked my door and we walked inside, she kicked her shoes off while I threw my keys into the dish. Chris wasnt here since he decided to go hang out with jasmine and royalty.

"Yall place is nice" she complimented. She followed me to my room.

"Thank you. We tried to hook it up a lil" she took a seat on my bed as I got myself situated. I took out my books and laptop and sat beside her on my bed.

"Psychology is probably the only subject I'm actually not doing well in"

"Yeah it's a little tougher than our high school class" she said. I looked towards her as she started filling out the homework. I guess she felt me staring and turned her head towards me.

"What august?" She asked. I licked my bottom lip before shrugging.

"I cant look at you?" I asked. I saw her smile slightly before she covered it quickly.

"No funny business remember" she said.

"No promises remember, get up real quick." I told her.

"For why?" She asked as she got up anyway. I moved our books out the way. I pulled her onto my lap and held her before she tried to get off.

"What the hell? August" she whined. I smiled and started rubbing her thighs.

"I'm suppose to be helping you with your homework"

"I know but I couldnt resist" she tried to get off but I stopped her.

"Let me do one thing then I'll leave you alone" I said.

"Do what? I moved in August, you know I'm with" I was tired of hearing about this nacho kid. I grabbed her face softly and started kissing on her neck slowly. She hushed quickly as it was just silent.

"We cant" she said. I traveled my kisses up to her jaw.

"Why not? I missed you" I mumbled. I could hear her breathing heavily.

"Its not right" I put my lips on hers and for a minute she almost kissed me back but she pulled away.

"Relax" I told her. She looked me in the eyes as she watched me lean in and kiss her lips again. This time she didnt pull away, she kissed me back. I parted my mouth slightly as our kiss was passionate and slow. She pulled away with her eyes closed.

"I, I should go" she said as she finally opened her eyes. I bit my lip and watched her get off my lap. She thought I was playing when i said i was going to get her back.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sooo, how was the chapter. Did you guys like it from August pov.

Comment and vote

~BR££♡