1

I was utterly happy to be back at school and go into my Junior year of college. Classes don't start until a couple more days and honestly I was about ready to start.

"Why you in your room all isolated" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders clicking around on my computer.

"I'm sluggish at the moment" I said causing her to chuckle.

"We should do something before classes start back up"

"I guess , what did you have planned?" I asked closing my laptop.

"Well I didn't ponder that part" I laughed.

"Your unorganized sometimes" I started

"We could visit your mom first then stop by the store and pick up some groceries and go on from there"

"Yeah you right, I'm ready to see my baby" she said jogging out my room. As you all know, Jasmine had a baby girl and I was there the whole time, she wanted a beautiful name to pick so she went with royalty. I remember when we was talking about it.

"Okay so I've been thinking of baby girl names and I wanted something modern--

"I feel like you would name her sarah or some shit" I said staring down at my god baby.

"Renae, I'm not that basic" I started laughing with her.

"It just seem like you would name her some name that wouldn't fit like Sarah or Madeline, wait I like the name Madeline "

"Of course you would, what about the name diamond" I stared at her.

"Minds well name her sapphire if you naming gems and shit " she chuckled.

"Okay then, uh um how about royal?" She asked. I thought about it and then looked at her.

"What about royalty" I asked upgrading the name she said.

"I like it" she said. I totally agree with this name.

I decided to finally roll out of my comfortable bed and stroll towards my closet. I scanned my options and decided to slip on some leggings. I slid on my slides and grabbed everything I needed.

"We should take royalty to the park for a little bit" I suggested.

"Good idea, I'm texting my mom as we speak about it" I grabbed my keys and opened the door.

"I'm kinda hungry also" I mentioned.

"We could get something on the way back." I nodded as we walked down the hallway. We had a lot of things planned so far. We hopped into my jeep as I started up my engine.

"Did your mom call you?" Jas asked.

"You already know she did, it's her usual routine" we both laughed.

"So did you ever get in contact with chris?" I asked.

"Nope, I think he has a different number, nae I really tried to get in contact but it's getting aggravated, I'm at a point where I don't know what to do" she explained to me.

"I understand, if you ever do get in contact and he ask why, you can say you tried your best to get in touch with you" she agreed. We was almost at her mama's house when we saw the police arguing with a man. I wanted to be nosey but I then again I was trying to see my god baby. I feel like there is something always happening around us in the world and we let it happen not eve--

"Nae" I snuck a quick glance at her before looking at the road again.

"Yeah?" We were just arriving to her mom's house and her car was here which was a plus.

"I'm feeling subway"

"I agree" we hopped out the car and strolled our way to the front porch about to knock on the door.

"They got that tv blastin" she said knocking. I shook my head as her mom opened up.

"Jas, nae I'm glad you guys could make it" she said letting us in. We both gave her a big hug as we walked inside.

"Did y'all decorate y'all place yet" she asked as we kicked our shoes off.

"Yeah, I let renae do it , she has better taste then me" jas explained.

"I was going to come down there to visit but I just didn't make time for it yet" she said. Royalty was sitting in her walker watching cartoons.

"Its totally fine mom, you have a lot on your plate right now" I went over to my god daughter picking her up.

"Hey babygirl" she started smiling showing her gums and the little pegs of teeth that were coming in.

"She been behaving " jas asked taking her out my arms.

"She a good baby, all she do is smile all the time" I chuckled because that is really all she do.

"We was going to take her to the park and get something to eat, did you want to tag along" I questioned

"Oh no y'all go ahead, I'm just gonna relax and catch up on my shows until you come back"

"Okay, we will be back" once she got her all strapped up, we walked out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We was currently at the park and I was watching Jas and royalty interact as they were on the swings. The weather outside felt delightful and the sun wasn't too bright out which was a plus for me. Jas ran over to me as royalty played in the sand box which was eye distant from us.

"I feel like my mind is playing tricks on me" she rushed out. I looked at her confusingly of what she was trying to say.

"What are you talking about?"

"I know his tattoos like the back of my hand, I believe I saw chris" I stared at her for a long while.

"Your mind is playing tricks on you" I said laughing it off but what if she was being serious, if she saw Chris then August must be with him.

"Maybe I'm tired , ready to bounce" I nodded. She went and scooped royalty up while I started walking to the car. I could tell she was still a little shaken up, the last time we saw them was the graduation after party. That was one of the most stressful days of my life.

"You still got a taste for subway?"

"Yeah we can still get that" I nodded pulling out the parking lot.

"I need to get as much sleep as possible before classes start"

"Now that's something I can agree with"

"Tell me why I got Ms. Latimore again for math " I just bust out laughing, that professor irked my nerves last year.

"Don't feel bad I got Mr. Reynolds for science" I said, that nigga aggravating and his voice makes me sleepy.

"Ahhh" she started laughing at me, it wasn't funny.

"I will pull this bih over, quit playing with me" she laughed even louder.

"Your salty for no reason" her laughter finally started to die down. I sucked my teeth pulling up to subway.

"Its that a Lamborghini" I asked seeing one parked a couple spots down.

"That bih nice" we busted out laughing at our little inside joke.

____________________________________________

So what do you guys think as a filler chapter to get this book started. If you Peeped some of things I said or mentioned in the book, it will all add up in chapter 3 or 4. It's been a month since I've posted on wattpad and it's mainly because of school starting back up and I've been pre writing all my books so I can post whenever and I wish to have a schedule set up for when I post, maybe two times a week or at least once a week. But anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Share, comment , vote.

~BR££