15

×Renae

I was at the Café waiting for Noah, so I went ahead and ordered myself a drink. I wanted to pour something a little bit stronger in my coffee but unfortunately I didnt have anything. I tapped away on my phone as I waited for him to show up. After almost 5 minutes later he came inside.

"Sorry I'm late"

"Its okay" he took a seat and took a sip of the water I ordered for him.

"Coach had us have an early practice"

"I thought y'all usually have practices around 6 on Saturdays"

"Yeah but he moved it up" I nodded and played around with my straw. We was talking for about a good thirty minutes before he grabbed my hand to catch my attention.

"Since I'm free, I wanted to take you out tonight" I smiled slightly. A night out is what I needed.

"To where?"

"Its a bonfire on the beach. Food and drinks. I assumed it would be good for the both of us to get away from campus and homework" I nodded smiling.

"I'm down" he smiled drowning his drink.

"that's my girl" i smiled slightly as we continued to talk. From a distance I could see him take glances at some girl that was a couple seats away from us. I sipped on my tea as I just observed and tried to continue our conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was currently searching through my closet trying to find something cute to wear and that was appropriate for the beach. Jasmine came in my room eating MY ice-cream. 

"I believe that's mine"

"and i believe that's mine" she said pointing at the cardigan in my hand.

"See you cant put food and clothes in the same category" 

"Where is he taking you again" she asked taking a seat

"To a bonfire on the beach, you ever been before?" I asked.

"I went to one last year I believe, and from what i can remember is that i was drunk"

"Why didnt I go with you" I asked peicing some clothing together.

"Ion remember,  I think you had some huge exam coming up" that sounds about right. My teachers are buttholes sometimes.

"Just to let you know, you could see anyone at this bonfire, the whole school knows about it" she reminded me, more like telling me that I could possibly see August. I took her advice and decided to see where it goes. If I just so happen to be with noah then I will but if August keep hanging around ion know what to do.

"You should come" I said. She shook her head standing up.

"Chris and I are having a family night with royalty"

"Awe that should be fun" we use to do them all the time with her but since she's with her daddy 24/7, I pop by some family nights.

"I think I heard the door, Ima go get it and wear that" I looked down at my outfit and shrugged my shoulder.

Soon after noah walked in looking so handsome. I smiled kissing his cheek.

"You look beautiful nae" he said as I took a good whiff of the cologne he was wearing. That shit smelt good.

"Thank you" I noticed a Wendy's bag on my bed.

"I got us some food on the ride over there" I thanked himself again as I started eating the fries out the bag. He grabbed my hand and we officially walked out the door.

"I know you probably consider this a night out but I see it as a date in a way"

"Well, it's a date then" he smiled as we got in the car and started our drive to the beach. The ride was a comfortable silence as we munched on our food and listened to the music he was playing. The sky was getting darker since it was later on in the day and there was a nice breeze outside. I kind of regret not bringing a small jacket to wear. The ride was cut short as we pulled up into the parking lot as we could see people dancing around the fire. This should be fun.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Why did I agree to be his date to this bonfire, he is barely paying me any attention. He has been spending alot of time with some chick as I stood over here sipping on my drink. I watched from afar as Noah was dancing on the beach with another girl. I sighed as grabbed my arms from the cold air hitting it. A warm jacket covered them as I looked up and saw August. I watched as he lit up a blunt and brought it towards his lips.

“you here by yourself?” he asked as he blew the smoke out away from my face.

“I guess you could say that” he smirked as I saw he had his grills in on his bottom row that shit was sexy as hell on him. 

“he messing up his chance” he pointed out. I brought my cup to my lips and took a sip.

“I think he's drunk” I spoke.

“hmm okay” I turned my head towards him as he looked out towards the waves crashing.

“What's on your mind?” I asked.

“a lot of shit” I nodded as he blew more smoke out.

“can I try?” I asked. He turned towards me and smirked.

“Renae, you don't smoke” he said with a laugh. I shrugged my shoulders.

“I wanna get high, I need to make this day better” he bit his lip as he thought about it. 

“When you regret it, don't blame me” I waved him off as I raised it to my lips and took a pull. At first it felt weird which made me cough hella hard. He chuckled as he lit a another one up.

“finish that one” I tried again and it felt a little bit better.

“I cant believe I'm doing this” he smiled as we turned and watched the waves as we smoked. I turned my head and watched as Noah socialized with everyone, it's like he forgot he had brought me here. 

“How you feel?” he asked. I smiled lowly

“relaxed” After smoking a couple with him, i felt more relaxed

“let me take you home” he said standing up. I looked once more at the crowd before grabbing august hand and walking to his car. 

“Can I go to yours, I'm not ready to go home yet” he nodded as he opened the door for me. I thanked him as I sat in the seat. August hopped in and started the car. That blunt had me feeling really bold today. I grabbed his hand which made him smile at me. I leaned back in my chair and looked out the window.

“I forgot chris wasn't home” he said as we both hopped out.

“I gotta get use to y’all having a apartment outside of campus.” we walked up the flight of stairs and towards their door. He unlocked it quickly and I followed him in. I looked around and admired how neat their place was. I followed him to his room and looked around at the interior. I peeked my head in the bathroom and saw the bathtub.

“Can I take bath?” I asked

“you don't got no clothes over here?” he said chuckling.

“i don't need any” he smiled slightly as he realized what i said.
___________________________________

Happy new Years!!!

Also I left it on a cliffhanger lol the next part gets kind of juicy if you know what I mean. What did you guys think of this chapter. I know it's been months since I last updated this book but I just didnt know where to go from this point.

Comment and Vote if you want the next chapter and what's gonna happen

~BR££♡