3

So i realized its been quite awhile since i updated this book and my other one i have published. Its not that I have writer's block or anything. I know how i want to write the book. Its just putting it together the way i want it. I have a week of school left until winter break so my goal is to seriously work on this book. Stayed tuned. Chapters are coming real soon.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

×Renae

On today's schedule; Jasmine and I are finally going to walmart to do some grocery shopping.

"Come on" I said quickly hopping out the car.

"I hate coming here, I always see someone I know" I laughed because that always happen to me.

"Well if we get in and get out we dont have to worry about that" i told her

"Now girl everytime we say that, we be in here for hours"

"I know i know, but i feel like this time is different" she shook her head, dragging her feet behind me.

"Snack aisle first" she pulled me along. My best friend i tell you. As i started looking for whst to put in the buggy, in the corner of my eye i saw Jasmine staring st something. I started walking in her direction but before i could see what she was looking at, she stopped me.

"What's wrong, looks like you saw a ghost or something "

"Uh just something like that" i gave her a look before dropping the situation, i just wanna know who she saw.
___________________________________________

As i was looking through my Snapchat pictures i couldn't help but stare at the photos of august and i together. I know its been about two years away from him but he was my first everything and its just hard to believe it's over. I sighed and lock my phone staring at the ceiling.. i know he wants me to move on but its hard doing that. Hopefully this date with noah will let me let him go so i can move on.

"So i heard noah asked you out" jas said jumping on my bed. Her ass so nosey.

"Says who?"

"Says noah, that boy been so nervous to ask you out for so long until now. Why?"

"Nigga i dont know" i said clueless making ger laugh.

"Im sorry i just be curious"

"Well curiosity killed the cat"

"Not once did we mention a cat" she pointed out. I wanted to smack her neck for that comment.

"You know what--" i held my tongue back shaking my head.

"What dont i know?" She tested. I sucked my teeth.

"What am i going to do with you"

"I dont know, but you're stuck with me" i groaned laying back on my bed.

"Jas you're a peice of work man" she laughed patting me on my thigh before getting up.

"You're use to it by now" she mentioned before walking out of my room. If only she knew. My phone dinged catching me off gaurd.

Do you mind sliding me Mr. Reynolds notes to me -Amaya🍹

If you dont remember, i met amaya back at the cafeteria, when that girl was fighting off the security gaurd.

Yeah i got you, ill come by and give it to you.

I searched in my bag before pulling out my notebook and sliding on some shoes. I walked out my room and into our loft area where jas was watching tv.

"Ill see you in a lil" i said giving her hug.

"Byeeeee" she yelled after me before i closed our room door. I trudged down the hallway walking closer to the hallway amaya stayed on. Once i appeared at the door, i planted a hard knock because i heard loud laughter from the other side.

"Aye maya someone at da door" that voice and the accent sounding so much familiar, i shook off that feeling once she opened the door.

"Nae, you're a lifesaver" she gave me a quick hug before grabbing the notebook.

"Who's Nae, ya talking to another girl cuz"

"No man, always in my convo" she turned and looked towards the mysterious man. That voice was stuck in my head.

"Thank you" she smiled.

"No problem, come to class more"

"Im trying" i gave her one more hug before walking off. I've been peeping alot this year and it got me wondering why its not adding up right, like even my beatfriend is acting weird. Its like she sees a ghost and tries to hide it from me. Why is everybody hiding something from me. What is she afraid to tell me or let me know. I guess now would be a good time to go a stress relief jog. I plugged my headphones in and started jogging around the campus. As i was passing the parking lot i saw that same Lamborghini, jas and i had saw when we were at the park. Now my questions about this week is really starting to rise.
_____________________________________

So let me know if you peeped anything new happpening in the story.

Comment and vote

~BR££