12

xRenae

I tapped my pencil continuously alongside the table as I stared out are only window as the rain trickled down. Something about watching the rain drip down the window was so memorizing to me. I focused as some water droplets went faster down than the others.

"Are they racing?" Jas asked taking a seat by me. I turned towards her and nodded.

"Yeah the one on the far left is winning" I mumbled. This is how I know I was bored and wanting to do something.

"Just talk to him" she suggested. I stopped tapping my pencil but kept my eyes focused on the window.

"Who. Noah or August?" I asked looking at her. She twisted her lips to the side as she tried to think of the right answer.

"I think Noah deserves to know that you guys kissed. It was only a one time thing"

"We kissed twice actually" I corrected her.

"Renae, you cant let him in after you got this far from actually letting him go"

"I know but It's hard letting your first everything go" she sat silently as she realized what I said.

"I'm here for you with any decision you make" I smiled as the sky erupted with thunder and more rain. We stared back at the window as the rain droplets went faster  down the window.

"Maybe I should just tell them both how I feel. I need space from all of this" she nodded and rubbed my shoulders. I laid my head on her shoulder as I let the sound of the rain smack onto the window.

             My mom pulled over making her way back home. I knocked two times and waited alongside their porch. This Brownskin girl opened the door with a big smile on her face. I looked at what she was wearing and it was short shorts and a long T-shirt. she looked at me and I looked at her.

"who you" she asked with a irritated attitude.

"Renae and you are?" I asked. She rolled her eyes as she was prepared to say something else

"who at tha door" August asked as he approached to the door with no shirt on. I'm not the one to usually skip to conclusions but im picturing something I wish I havent thought of. I looked at him and started backing down the stairs before sprinting off as fast as I could.

"what in the hell.. wait renae" I heard him yell. I'm not about to be played defiantly not today. I don't know who the chick is or why she there but I just wanna get away from it all. Before I could get far, August grabbed my arm turning me around but I wiggled out of his grip the moment he grabbed me.

"What's wrong with ya" he asked. I rolled my eyes as I looked at his confused eyes.

"How you gonna invite me over and have some chick answer the door instead" I said throwing my hands up in frustration

"Nae its not even like that" he said coming closer but I took a step back

"Then what is it like" I quizzed.

"She my step- cousin, I swea" he said.

"If she your step-cousin how come y'all were the only ones there" I said.

"She came for my sister." He said. I crossed my arms as the rain was the only thing separating the two of us.

"Then where is your sister" I asked.

"She went to the store. Baybeh I promise I'm not like that" he said. I sighed as the rain fell upon my face. He use his thumb and wiped the water off my face leaving his hand there.

"I have a feeling I'm not good enough for you" I said looking into his eyes. He pulled me closer with his other hand on my waist. I don't even care about the rain anymore. It might make my hair all curly but I don't care anymore. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm Into You" he mumbled before pressing his lips onto mine. This was my first kiss and I'm glad he took it than anyone else.....

Looking out at the rain reminded me of how August and I had our first kiss. I smiled thinking about it as jas continued rubbing my shoulder. Even though it doesn't seem like much but he always did the littlest things for me. Noah has been there for me ever since I first walked on this campus. We were always with each other every other day, and he always had my back. I sighed lowly as I thought between the two boys. I pulled my phone out as jasmine was getting an incoming call. She hit the speaker button so we both could here.

"I dont know what happened, it went by so quick" the person barely got out over the tears they was forcing to keep in. What happened?

---------------------------------------------------------

×August

I was currently playing 2k with chris and amaya was playing a game on her phone.

"What the fuck, they stay cheating" I said sucking my teeth. Chris started laughing as we continued playing.

"Nah cuz, your just garbage as hell" amaya said laughing. I flipped both of them off as chris made the last winning shot for his team. I lightly tossed the controller on the table and rubbed my hand slowly down my face.

"Nigga mad as hell" chris said as they laughed together.

"Man whatever,  I'm about to go to the store. You wanna come?" I asked.

"I'll ride with you" amaya waved her hand as we both walked out the door.

"Tell me why Ms. Thompson gave us a quiz on shit we didnt learn" I chuckled as I unlocked my car door.

"Aren't we getting a little too old for them to be doing that shit" I mentioned. He agreed as we buckled up before pulling out.

"Amaya told me Mr. Reynolds be giving out random pop quizzes from the notes." He chuckled as we stopped at the stop light.

"Uh let's go to BP" chris said. I looked at where it was before sitting back and waiting for the light to turn green. I turned up the speed on my wind shield wipers so the rain wouldn't clog up my windows.

"They be having some foreign candy over there" chris said. I started laughing because it was true. The light finally turned green and I pulled off. I looked towards my left as I heard chris yelling as the truck coming towards us spun out of control...........

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Somewhat a longer update for you guys who have been waiting. I hope you enjoy this chapter and be aware of another coming very soon. I've finally found my passion for writing this again and I hope you guys enjoy it.

Comment and vote and be sure to share to other people

~BR££♡