19

xRenae

The five test were all not helping with the fact that 3 were negative and two were positive. I sat on the toilet debating on what to do. Since it was a holiday weekend. I knew that the doctors office wouldn't be open till Tuesday / Wednesday. Today was Friday evening and my best bet was to tell august what was going on. My plan was if it was positive then I would've shared the news but if it was negative then I wouldn't have said anything. Last thing I needed was to be pregnant. I knew the one time we don't use protection, I had the possibility of being knocked up. I grabbed all the test and put them in a ziploc baggy. I grabbed my belongings and left our place. I locked up the doors and went back to my car. As I left campus I called august to let him know I was coming over.

"Hello"

"So like we need to talk, I'll be over in a few" I spoke.

"Alright" after that I hung up and concentrated on the road. The trip did not take to long as I was pulling into the parking lot. I grabbed all my things and started making my way up the steps to his apartment. I knocked on the door waiting. I knew Chris wasn't here so we can freely talk about this.

"Come in" he said opening the door wider for me. He leaned down pecking my lips before closing the door

"So it sounded pretty urgent on the phone, wassup?" He asked leaning on the counter.

"Yeah it is, I actually should have told you when you came over" I digged into my bad grabbing the ziploc bag. I handed him the bag.

"You're pregnant?" He asked staring at them intently.

"Well I'm not sure, only two of the five were positive" his eyes stayed glued to the bag.

"I understand if your not ready for the possibility of us having kids this early" I spoke up when he didn't say anything.

"Nah it's not that I'm just surprised"he said finally looking up at me. "If anything I thought you was gonna get pregnant in high school with the way we was fucking" I hit his chest

"August" we laughed which brightened up the mood.

"I'm just saying cause we was going in back then"

"Shut up, I don't think any doctor offices are open until next week" "so we might not know for sure until then"

"So there's a slight chance you're pregnant" he asked sitting the bag down.

"Yeah basically"

"You know I'm here for you either way, pregnant or not" I smiled giving him a hug.

"On the side note, I'm hoping you are"

"Really, did you purposely not use a condom" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He chuckled

"Damn I wouldn't do it intentionally" I sucked my teeth playfully looking at him.

"Sure you wouldn't" he waved me off laughing. I put the ziploc bag back into my purse as I followed him into his room. He had his books laid out like he was actually doing his work.

"Now before you had rudely interrupted me I was doing my homework" I rolled my eyes laying on his bed on my tummy.

"Isn't all this stuff late tho"

"That's besides the point, it's due when school starts up"

"Better chop chop then cause you know your attention span is short" he sucked his teeth as he engaged back into his work. I got on my phone just scrolling through social media

Some time has passed and I just wanted to snuggle up and watch tv but august was still trying to finish up his work

"August I thought you was finished, this look like some homework that's due next week"

"I mean it is but I was just a little entangled into my work. Just trying to finish up as much as possible"

" but I can finish some of this tomorrow, we can watch some tv" he said closing up his books. I grabbed the controller and got underneath the blanket.

"What you in the mood to watch" I said scrolling through the list of movies and shows.

"You can put ok anything I'm cool with it" I nodded deciding on Scooby doo. He chuckled wrapping his arms around me. Today has been really stressful but overall it was a day I definitely would not forget.

___________________________________

Okay so I know this chapter is a little short but hopefully you guys like it. I'm trying to be more consistent with updates. Comments and votes are appreciated

~BR££💜