17

×Renae

I woke up laying on a body instantly remembering the events that took place last night. I looked down towards my body realizing we were both still naked. I grabbed my forehead as it continued to ache.

"I got ibuprofen" he said with his eyes still closed.

"Can I use one or two" I rolled off his body, so he could get up. He threw some shorts on and walked over to his bathroom. I picked up my phone realizing I had a bunch of missed calls from Noah as well as Jasmine. I rubbed my head sighing,  I dont even know how to explain this. I know jasmine would support my decision to get back with august, but I feel like she gonna hit me with the I told you so...

"Here you go" he gave me a cup of water and shook two tablets in my hand. I quickly chugged then before plopping back on his pillow.

"I dont wanna do that ever again. My head is killing me" he chuckled as he went back to the bathroom. I finally got up since I had to use the bathroom. Even though the pain between my legs hurt I continued to walk where he was currently brushing his teeth.

"Dont beg me next time" I sucked my teeth as I finally released my tension.

"Rude ass" I mumbled. He side eyed me, and I stared right back at me. I flushed and went to wash my hands. He wiped his face off with a warm rag before wrapping his arms around me.

"I gotta extra toothbrush for ya" I grabbed the freshly wrapped one and instantly brushed my teeth. He just laid his head in the crook of my neck as he waited for me to finish. I smiled slightly and spit out my toothpaste. I made sure to brush the tongue; many people be forgetting that motherfucker. Real talk.

"Better" I said giving him a kiss. He smiled pulling me back for another. My phone started ringing which interrupted us.

"Uh uh don't answer that" he said. I laughed picking it up

"And its nacho, no"

"August i gotta talk to him soon tho" I said.

"Uh uh, the nigga lost his chance when he forgot about you" he reminded me. I laughed putting my phone down.

"You already got me, so you ain't got to worry about it" he smiled kissing my lips again. We laid back on the bed as we continued to kiss when I heard a loud ass knock.

"Yo Aug. I hope that bitch gone man" chris yelled. We started laughing quietly as august got up. I slid my pants back on as he talked to him.

"Man chill out" august said as he cracked the door open for his head to pop out.

"What happened to getting back with Nae?" Dont get me wrong I wanted to tell them but I know jas would be kind of disappointed after the fact she saw the pain I went through when we first broke up. I honestly didnt think we was gonna get back together until he made it clear he wanted me and that he was gonna get me back. Once my headache had went calmed down I started feeling guilty due to the fact that I kind of lead Noah on. He is such a good person and I feel like I owe him an explanation as to why I'm with August. At least I think so.

"You know Chris gonna find out right" aug said laying on my stomach.

"Yeah but it's kinda fun to be secretive for awhile" he smiled as I played in his hair.

"I meant what I said yesterday"

"What are you talking about?" I asked. He sat up so we could make eye contact.

"I'm still in love with you"

"And I never fell out of love with you" he smiled pecking my lips.

------------------------------------

I was currently in the bathroom trying to cover up the multiple hickeys on my neck and chest. An incoming facetime call from noah popped up on my phone, I was kind of nervous in how our conversation would go. He currently wasnt back at school and I wanted to tell him as soon as possible. I walked to my room, answering the call.

"Nae I'm so so sorry, I should've-"

"No noah I'm the one who should be sorry"

"What you talking about"

"Last night when I had saw you dancing with those other girls and enjoying yourself, I had ran into August"

"I feel bad because I decided to get back with him and should've not lead you on this far" the line was quiet and I wasnt sure how he was going to respond.

"From our conversations I could tell how much he meant for you and I could never compete with your first love. I'm not gonna lie it hurts to hear your decision"

"I know and I'm sorry that we had to talk about it over the phone"

"I just hope everything goes well and maybe one day we can rekindle our friendship" I smiled a little knowing that he was somewhat ok with it.

"I hope so too, whenever you wanna talk just hit me up"

"Aight, I'll talk to you" he hung up. That was harder than I thought it was gonna be. My door was opened by jasmine who had her arms crossed.

"Renae where were you yesterday, I was blowing up your phone"

"I had got drunk and passed out at one of my friends places" she squinted her eyes taking a seat by me.

"You literally had me so scared. I had Chris go ask August cause he wasnt answering his phone either" I scratched my eyebrow.

"Well I'm okay, just was a little hungover that's all"

________________________________

Well this update was long overdue. So please enjoy this very late upload. Hope everyone is doing okay during these times.

Comment and Vote

~BR££