13

What do you guys want to see more of?? Meaning a whole new series different from the ones I have going on( Drama, Comedy, maybe more urban books, highschool or the workforce) let me know what you wanna see me write more about.

×Renae

We rushed to the hospital as quickly as possible. My heart was racing after we was informed of the news. We barely had the car in the parking space before we hopped out. My nerves were racing as I thought of so many negative outcomes. The walk to the waiting room felt so far but so close at the same time.

"Are you okay" Jasmine asked running over to Chris who had multiple bruises. My anxiety rised as I realized August wasnt near him.

"Uh where's august?" I barely said over a whisper. Chris looked at me as I saw a single tear drop from his eye.

"First door on the left" he told me. As I fixed to leave i heard him say something.

"Its alot to take in once you walk in there" he mentioned. I took my chances and slowly crept towards the door. I knocked softly before walking in. The moment I walked in, I saw the neck brace and all the monitors beeping around him. Tears after tears dropped down my face as he had a breathing mask over his face. I walked closer and took his hand into mines. I watched as his eyes fluttered before opening. I let out a breath of relief realizing he wasnt in a coma. He tried to move his arm but stopped abruptly by the shock of pain. I moved his mask over so he could talk.

"Who are you?" He asked confused. My heart dropped once he said that. My lip trembled as he looked at me before a smirk formed on his lips.

"Stop all that crying" I tried to but it was hard to just stop tears.

"Renae I was only messing with you" I sucked my teeth and snatched my hand out of his.

"August that's not funny" he chuckled dryly as he kept his focus on me. He moved his other arm which wasnt in much pain and grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing, you shouldn't be moving" he sucked his teeth and brought my closer. I sat on the edge of the bed and held his hand.

"I told chris not to let you see me like this" I rolled my eyes.

"August I was not about to sit out there and not be able to see you" he licked his bottom lip smiling.

"Damn, you're so beautiful" I tried to hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks. That was the thing I always loved about August, no matter what the situation was he always reminded me of how beautiful I am.

"Thank you" we sat in a comfortable silence as he decided to close his eyes.

"You go ahead and get some rest, I'll come back." I stood up and stretched my legs.

"C'Mere" he mumbled lowly. My stomach tighten as I leaned close to him. He used his only available arm and pulled me closer. Our lips touched and this time I didnt feel guilty about it happening.  I pulled away with my eyes closed a little longer before looking upon him.

"See ya later renae" he said breaking the ice. I smiled slightly and walked out the door as the nurse walked in. Jas was sitting in the waiting room playing a farming game on her phone.

"Where is chris?" I asked making her look up at me.

"The nurse wanted to check his bruises" she stated. I plopped in the seat next to her and sighed.

"What's wrong" she asked.

"I messed up" I said. She furrowed her eyebrows and turned towards me.

"Messed up how?"

"Well uh before you got that phone call I was about to text Noah, I was going to choose him" her mouth was agape as she stared at me.

"You know whatever you choose to do. I'm here for you" "Do August know?" She asked. I shook my head as I thought of what I could do.

"How am I suppose to tell him that I wasnt choosing him" she rubbed her chin as she thought.

"Hang out with the both of them for this next month or so, and make your final decision"

"Idk if that's right, shouldn't they know?"

"I mean they already competing with each other, so minds well see who is best for you" I bit my lip as my head was drowning with thoughts.

"I have a bad feeling about this"

"It's just a thought, even if you tell august you want to date Noah. He isnt going to give up on you" I rubbed my eyes frustrated as I thought of the best thing to do.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Another update...
Please comment down below of what you thought and who you think renae will choose at the end. Make sure to also vote

~BR££♡