20

xRenae

I was currently chilling in the doctors office with august as we waited on my name being called. I fiddled my fingers around looking at everyone who was in the waiting room with pregnant bellies. I took at august who was playing a game on his phone. Pregnancy was something I was not trying to encounter anytime soon. Honestly kids in general was something I didn't want to start thinking about until I had my life together. The nurse walked out with a clipboard making me sit up in my chair.

"Anika Henson" she called out. I sighed lowly slouching back into my chair. The lady she called looked like could bust at any minute.

"Renae Star" someone called out. We both got up and followed the nurse who was at the other door.

"How are you guys doing today?" She asked warmly. I smiled and allowed her to do the simple work up.

"We're doing fine, how about you" we continued making small talk before she got us situated in our room.

"The doctor will be here shortly" she said before closing the door.

"Hey you good?" August asked grabbing my hand.

"Honestly I'm not sure myself, I'm just a little anxious" he nodded

"Remember whatever he tells us, we can handle" I nodded with a smile. Not too long after the doctor walked into the room.

"Ah Ms.Star I was expecting you until another month or so, what seems to be bringing you here today?" He asked. Dr.Murphy has been my doctor ever since I first got prescribed to birth control.

"So I took some pregnancy test the other day but I came in to be sure if I was pregnant or not" a smile lit up his face.

"Is this the lucky man over here" I chuckled nodding.

"Nice to meet you young man" August gave him a firm handshake.

"Well alrighty, so I want you to head over to the bathroom across the hall and pee in this cup for me, then once you done there is a shelf you can sit it on" he said handing me over the plastic cup.

"Okay" he guided me to the bathroom before walking off down the hall. I quickly peed into the cup and put the cap on. I sat it on the shelf and closed the door. I finished my business and washed my hands. I turned the light off and went back into my room.

"I hate peeing in those cups" I said. He chuckled.

We was sitting in the room talking for awhile when we heard our door open and my doctor walk back in. He had his glasses on as he stared at his clipboard.

"Alrighty We had ran your sample renae and your indeed Pregnant, Congratulations!" Dr. Murphy said. " i went ahead prescribed your prenatal vitamins, just give this paper to checkout you guys have a nice day" he handed the paper to me and walked out.

"I'm pregnant" I said staring at august who was still in shock. I guess I was happy but I was honestly shocked that I was. I'm 4weeks. I stood up and gave august a hug. He kissed my forehead.

"Are you hungry" he asked. I nodded following him out the room. I interlocked our fingers as we walked to checkout. I handed her the paper and continued walking out the hospital.

"How are you feeling?" I asked because he was quiet.

"Just taking it all in. I'm happy and excited" he said with a smile. " how are you feeling about it"

"I mean I guess I'm shocked, but I'm excited for the journey" we pulled out of the parking lot and headed to the nearest fast food restaurant.

"So since your about a month pregnant, I guess it's time to tell Chris and Jasmine" he said.

"Shit I forgot, they don't even know we're back together" I said with a chuckle. "I'm ready to tell them anytime" he nodded as we pulled into Chick-fil-A drive thru.

"I mean since we found out today we can tell them today, I'm sure they're together" I nodded pulling out my phone. As august was ordering our food, I went ahead and texted jas.

Hey are you with Chris?
-3:20pm

Yeah, why wassup?
-3:24pm

I have something to talk to you guys about, I'll be home soon
-3:28pm

I locked my phone and just listened to the music that was playing. We wasn't in the drive thru too long since the long was short for once.

*************

I unlocked our apartment door walking in. Instantly royalty came waddling to the door with a big smile.

"Hi my baby" I said picking her up and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"So I'm guessing you had to tell all of us some urgent news?" Jas asked referring to August who was eating his fries minding his business.

"Yeah wassup jas, what's going on" Chris asked. I took a seat on the couch.

"Uh I felt like I should've told you this sooner but me and august decided to get back together" I said.

"Renae I wasn't going to say this but he was fucking some bitch the other day" I heard August bout choke on his fries. Well that's embarrassing.

"Chris that was me" I said lowly. He grabbed his mouth trying to hold back his laugher  "shit my bad"

"Wait I thought you was done with him" jas said crossing her legs. I could tell she wasn't really feeling the idea of us getting back together but I know she supported any decision I make.

"Man renae you taking to long, she one month pregnant as well" August said sipping his drink. Jasmine and Chris gasped at the same time

" Say what now?"

__________________________________

Alrighty here is another chapter, the updates are getting a little quicker than usual. How do you guys feel about this

Comments and votes are appreciated

-BR££💜