8

×Renae

The room was awkwardly silent, it was weird for me. Everyone just seemed confused on what to say to each other.

"Someone break the silence" I said before walking into the kitchen to avoid the weird vibes I was getting from the living room.

"Ya seem different" I heard August say. I turned around and looked at him.

"Am I?" I asked. He took a seat at the bar stool and observed me.

"Yeah, fasho" I turned back around and grabbed myself a cup.

"You seem different" I said.

" oh, is that so"

"You just seem like you do" I said. I poured my self a glass of water. I didn't know what else to say to him

" so your not gonna talk to me?" I sighed in frustration and turned back around to him.

"What do you want?"

"You said for someone to break the silence" he said.

"Is there anything else you want to tell me?" I asked. I could tell he had more to say.

"Like I told you before, I'm gonna win ya back" he said leaning back in his chair.

"Kinda too late for that now" I said crossing my arms. He licked his lips, laughing. I don't understand what's so funny to him about me being taken.

"Oh so you got a nigga?" He asked with a smile, which showcased his grill once again. I sighed in frustration.

"Something like that" i said. He got out his chair and walked over to me.

"As long as I'm here, your new Nigga won't stand a chance" he said looking down at me. I avoided eye contact with him as much as possible but it was hard.

" and what makes you think that?" I said.

"Did ya tell him that I go here now?" He asked me. I broke my eye contact with him to avoid the question. He chuckled making me look back at him. I didn't even know what to say to that.

"We just never crossed the topic yet" I told him. He leaned down and planted a kiss on my cheek. I shivered from his touch. A touch I use to miss.

"So it never crossed your mind to give me a second chance?" He whispered in my ear. It was hard to concentrate with him this close to me.

"Yeah It did, but then I told myself if I ever see you again, I wouldn't give you the time of the day" I mentioned.

"But yet, your here with me instead" he said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes walking past him as quickly as possible. I looked back at him to see he was watching me walk away. I walked into the living room area and stared at jas. I walked closer to her so only she could what I was going to tell her.

"Next time its Ex boyfriend related, don't let me know. I can't control my thoughts when I'm alone with him." I whispered

"My bad name, I didnt know what to do" she whispered back before i finally decided to walk into my room.  I sighed plopping on my bed. What is he doing to me? My phone dinged catching me off guard. I was just so agitated today.

Was everything alright ~ Noahh 😩

I think it's time I finally tell Noah what's going on.

There's something you should know

What's up?? ~Noahh😩

Remember my Ex I told you about??

Yeah, why? ~Noahh😩

He enrolled here, and I believe he is trying to get back with me

Does he know about me? ~Noahh😩

Yeahh, but he doesn't care, I'm just letting you know

Well he too late now, let em know I said that ~Noahh😩

Well that went as planned, I guess
____________________________________

I was currently doing some homework while sitting on the couch when a burst of laughters were heard near our place. I think it was Jas  so I went over and looked through the peephole before letting her in.

"And your here because?" I asked August.

"I'm their friend, obviously" he said with a smirk plastered on his face. This was going to be weird since Noah wanted to come over. I took a seat back on the couch and continued to do my homework. Somebody started knocking on the door and I already knew who it was.  I got up and walked over there.  I opened the door slightly and saw him standing there.

"Come in" I said with a smile. I opened the door wider and allowed him to walk in.

"Noahhh" jas said with a smile.

"Wassup Jass" he chuckled. We walked over towards everyone and it got kinda awkward.

"Uh this Is Chris and that's August....." I said unamused.

"This the nigga you with?" August said cracking up.

"Your the Ex, right" Noah said. Oh boy, this is about to be interesting.

"Wont be for long" he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah okay, you too late" August stared at him long and hard before sitting up some.

"Its Nacho right?"

"No-"

"Anyway, I don't care who you are and what you do, yall not officially together which means i got a chance, buddy" he stated. I rubbed my temple in frustration.

"Can yall chill, giving me a headache" I complained. This was a really bad idea. Should've just went in my room.

__________________________________

Just a quick chapter to put out there since I haven't posted for awhile but the drama will be starting soon. 😌

Leave a comment and vote

~BR££♡